kryptview down Liverpool 10.7.2011

hunter1010

TK Supporter
kryptview would appear to have gone down in Liverpool anyone else? i have seen on other sites in is down in Glasgow region

all i get is scrambled or no video

signal is 77 quality 80

tried re boot re scan unplug lan switch them around nothin

i do get the epg menu displaying what "should" be on!

Last edited:
kryptview would appear to have gone down in Liverpool anyone else? i have seen on other sites in is down in Glasgow region

all i get is scrambled or no video

signal is 77 quality 80

tried re boot re scan unplug lan switch them around nothin

i do get the epg menu displaying what "should" be on!

Its not the kryptview server, its a virgin media fault

Hello tswaby

Do you have any more info too share? Is this just something we have to wait out?
Yep this is just a waiting process for it to come back on, maybe if u give virgin a ring theyll give u a rough idea. In future in order to detect its a virgin fault just have a look at your modem if all the lights seem to be flashing simultaneously its a fault if lights r solid and only online light is flashing meana its fine

Yep this is just a waiting process for it to come back on, maybe if u give virgin a ring theyll give u a rough idea. In future in order to detect its a virgin fault just have a look at your modem if all the lights seem to be flashing simultaneously its a fault if lights r solid and only online light is flashing meana its fine

makes no sense that to me as lights are solid they only start flashing when i get online with the ps3. so dunno what else to try i mean call vermin and say what?

just read this post from another site

do you have a virgin box if so check that, if you dont i assume you have been cut off, as virgin are now starting to cut people off as part of their new system, they are also painting the boxes gray, so if yours is gray and you dont pay a sub it could be that.

Did you try a rescan on your box, making sure you default it first.

menu installation 0000 factory default press ok, after that do a new scan making sure search type is NETWORK, and correct provider as well, after that picking your correct Net id after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I agree it must be a local fault as mine is working fine ( Knowsley 2 ) just a couple of channels go off now and again but they are all back up now.

I agree it must be a local fault as mine is working fine ( Knowsley 2 ) just a couple of channels go off now and again but they are all back up now.

I am on knowsley 1 so just done a factory default and rescan knowsley 2 still same all factual off except for blighty

can you get discovery and + 1 ?

just to point out if kv had a problem with say 10 channels everybody would have the same problem,hence the area faults or upgrading as some have channels that work others dont ,also as long your signal is good you should have less problems.;)

Last edited:
update

i'm still the same missing Factual, Living and Music, have taken my box to another address 5 miles away and still same stuff missing, very annoying

82 S and 72 Q at new location v 77 s and 72 Q at prev location

anybody else still exp loss of huge chunks of channels?

anybody offer up any advice on scanning to try help me get factual back?

Yes most factual are off + most Lifestyle, only 3 missing on music
TCM has gone off and I am missing about 22 in entertainment

Last edited:
hi im in warwickshire and mine went off the other night at 11 oclock and still not back on,ive tried everything,so looks like ill just have to wait it out...:damn:

Is that an all channel loss or missing a chunk of certain? i started off loseing all but fta then some come back but have no factual music radio or living :whacko:

nice one for that will dunno what to do now ben thinking it was just me till i moved box now other people sayin same thing, shite init treid everytjing cant get them back is there no one from kv looking on the formum to offer up answers??

Dear hunter1010, sorry i have not been on factual for a while just checked and most of them are down also sky1 and sky2, itv4, atheraces, syfy, E4, +1, more4, +1 and film4 were all working fine a couple of days ago now i cant get them on.

Just switched on my box and all my channels are down has anybody else any info on whats happening its becoming a pain now no sooner we get all our channels back after a long wait and theyre down again:damn:

Back