kryptview down Liverpool 10.7.2011

All channels not dowm,reboot box and router also check all connections
Do you have the FTA channels BBC ITV
Could be an area problem.

people always blame the box or server lol,i keep telling everybody networks are in upgrading mode all over the uk,on and off,tps going off losing channels,check your signal and level quality and lan connections needing rebooting as in box modem and router off for 30 secs then on,another point to bookmark on pc is your provider page that has the areas affected it might be yours:binoculars::damn::yes!:

All channels not dowm,reboot box and router also check all connections
Do you have the FTA channels BBC ITV
Could be an area problem.

All FTA working, missing gangs of channels, factual and so on, according to v website all services are good, maybe its what cactikid says its v rolling out upgrades but mines been off now for almost a full week

BOO

These are the channels that went off the other day if you still have eg Sky Sports 1-4 thats the same as everyone else.
Can't check if they are still off I believe they are.

124: Watch
126: Gold
128: Dave
130: Alibi
203: Yesterday
208: Eden
260: Good Food
265: Home1
497: Adult Channel
825: TV5

179: Quest
212: Discovery
213: Discovery+1
215: Animal Planet
217: Discovery History
219: Discovery Science
221: Discovery Turbo
271: Discovery Realtime
273: Travel & Living
275: Home & Health

115: ITV 2
118: ITV 4
132: Comedy Central
156: E! entertainment
166: SyFy +1
228: Nat Geo Wild
415: T.C Movies
521: British Eurosport
734: CITV

121: Sky 1
164: Diva TV
230: Nat Geographic
231: Nat Geographis +1
281: Sky Arts 1
403: Sky Showcase
534: Attheraces
609: Bloomberg
741: Price-drop TV
1035: Prime Events

nice one for the list lac

looks like were loseing more channels as the days role on.

is this a kv fault or a vm issue?

It is a problem with KV only as it's the same in all areas

I agree with lac starting to look like purley a kv fault due to the fact no v site is reporting any issues in any area , come on kv pull your finger out your arse

Its been a week now for fooks sake

Boo :anyonethere:

Not so the most of the plus channels are working on the KV box.
Are you receiving any channels like Sky Sports 1-4 if so think you have the same as the rest

My channels on Knowsley 1 symbol 6952 Kryptview are;
sky living, itv1+1,itv2, itv4, sky1, watch, gold, dave, alibi, comedy central, comedy central+1, all CBS, current tv, universal, SYFY, universal+1, SYFY+1, diva, quest, pick, CBBC, Cbeebies, cartoonito, disneyXD+1, disney cinemagic, CITV, sky showcase, TCM, the box, kiss, q, british eurosport, attheraces, Sky events, prime events, YeSTERDAY, eden, discovery, discovery+1, animal planet, disc history, disc science, disc turbo, Nat Geo wild, Nat Geographic, Nat Geographic+1, Community ch,
cheers from potred

You posted in the Starview section potred. Nothing to do with Kryptview.

Post moved to kryptview.

yep got sly 1234

so we have establised that its a kv fault and that we are ALL exprencing it

so whats the problem.... whats the fix ????

I'm just curious. When some members are saying that they are not receiving certain channels, does that mean they cannot physically see the channels? Or that the channels are there but they are not being decrypted?

Channel missing = Issue with your connection to the provider [sat/cable], maybe the settings you are using to scan.
Channel not connecting = Issue between the box and the server used to receive the codes.

Back