kryptview problem

new to this and not that techy.was just following some advice on these forums of what to do and followed the links assuming it to be the latest

---------- Post Merged at 11:14 PM ----------

thanks just trying again!

always a great idea to read a few previous threads with the same issue as it was all posted before and will be again ,dont worry light at the end of the tunnel is always on .

All updated - thank you!! Just wish I hadn't waited so long but new to forums and all this stuff so wasn't sure where to start and didn't want to ask and look a fool! In the end did some reading on these forums, took the step of signing up but then unfortunately used an old link without realising. However, 2nd time lucky with your link to where to find the right one, got it right this time round and box is up and running again! Thanks so much. I'll remember next time to ask! (y)

hi fellas still having problems with kryptview,checked system info got 2013 firmware on it,have tried to do software update through installation not showing any percentage,i am going to try and get hold of null modem cable and try to do it that way,any help would be great as it it for my parents who are in there 80s so dont want to change to anything to complicated,or if any one in northwest would gladly pay for update.
I'm in Lancashire if that's close enough,

many thanks cacti and wheelo,got a null cable and with with the help of a friend managed update box ,up and working know. klitching a bit but seen some one said earlier put a splitter on,is that on vm cable?i need to try and spend some time on here to see what other options are available but not being tech savy holds me back a bit so need to learn more:p many thanks again your posts have really helped me out have a great xmas!(y)

yes many posts of boxes down,think we will blame pikey for fixing his box earlier lol,waiting time again and yes better boxes out there if you can dabble.

hi every body merry xmas got problem my kryptview gone off got 2015 firmware and ime on vm area code checked everything cant see a problem any suggestions thanks

Hi i am having the same problems with my a780, have had this since they first came out so if anyone could link me to a good box to replace this it would be greatly apprichiated
Have had a look at enigma2 boxes but am unsure of which one to buy.

hi ted, thanks for helping though i do not know what you mean exactly could you explain exactly what i have to do please. i have to buy the null cable and then i attach it correct ?? then i do not know what a bin file is thanks.

Hi i am having the same problems with my a780, have had this since they first came out so if anyone could link me to a good box to replace this it would be greatly apprichiated

Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital Receiver

hi ted, thanks for helping though i do not know what you mean exactly could you explain exactly what i have to do please. i have to buy the null cable and then i attach it correct ?? then i do not know what a bin file is thanks.

[video=youtube;Q2RbdhH7_b4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2RbdhH7_b4[/video]

[video=youtube;LsEvfBnceiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM[/video]

Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital Receiver

Thank you very much.

Curious to find out if anyone else has got theirs working since the downtime?

Back