kryptview

Changing Ethernet cable has been mentioned in previous posts - couldn't see the point in that as it either works or it doesn't - but when my PS3 lost it"s connection, that's what I did and that sorted out the problem. So, that might be worth trying, also, the filter box might be playing up and renewing that could help (I don't know how long these boxes last).
This approach all starts costing money, not a lot, but unless you've got a mate who's system's working fine and will let you try out your components in their set-up it's difficult to isolate the problem.

the now and again freezing you mean pause then it catches up is the sound still running if so then it could be a drop in signal quality happens to mostly the people that have not got any services from virmin only way round a pumping signal and quality is to have at least a basic tv package or if not a signal booster to keep the quality from dropping. ive seen some low tp channels pause due to the quality dropping to almost half then shooting up again but each time the sounds been on ok then the picture unpauses after a second or 2. as for the glitching its just part of the package when the boxes are in need of a service update the glitching starts then the on/off of the channels till they go off then you just have to wait till the box is hit with an update

Still not working in London (Well, not for me). Is kryptview's system a bit fucked, and likely to stay that way?

Back