VIP Member
first photo i have found(y)
told its double tuner also,and on sale.

Attachments

• kryptview hd.jpg
    kryptview hd.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
not for me m8 780 been too unstable for 16month now so how they gonna runthis 1 as a good stable box

start off with a new home,i agree with all the goings on will they run to perfection only time will tell.

why would they want terrestrial tuner it dont make sense as terr is now all shut down so these boxes must be old

So now you know why it will work as the box is digital "NOT" Analogue, so it will work on freeview as well as cable.

38 HD channels on my count so there or there abouts should be expected ( that's not incl the Olympic channels some of them appear as HD as well although dont work)

first look at the box today and software far from the finished article

single tuner only can if not flashed be used as a freeview box and using the terestrial scan, but once flashed it only has option for cable scan and no other inputs.

expected updates in due course for software will hopefully incl auto sorting of favourites as none on current software that i can find need it like SD KV where after scan the favourties are auto arranged. some of the buttons on the remote control also no longer have any functionality for instance the SAT button.

anything else anyone wants to know about box will be happy to help

good HD quality
good sound
and so far been reliable in terms of connection(y)

so the back of the box only has 1 cable/f connector for connection input,i thought it would have 2,oh on other note is the box flashed by null modem or usb?

only on feed in and it not even a f connector screw type standard type that needs adaptor like the old eurovox etc and a loop out plenty of sound outputs to hook up to a quality surround.

firmware is upgradeable via usb comes with a single usb rear and one front quite standard. usb seems to support alot of playback medias incl divx etc

going to athens at 4 in the morning to watch ma team get put out the champions league should have picked a better time to post up if there is any further questions i shall answer upon my return and am sure there will be more users sharing there issues in due course

Hi barryboom

When possible, can you updoad the firmware for this box please. I got mine today but was not sure about flashing or not. Can i still flash it same way as the A780?

Many thanks

Back