Laptop Has No Sound, Possible Driver Issue

anfieldroad

i cant get any sound comming out of my laptop think i may need a driver,and when i scroll down the the page the screen flickers ,its a asus x50r

any pc or laptop ive reformatted ive used this and its worked everytime, install the software then update it before running and it will do its job (y) well :beg: lol

All the drivers you need for this are here.

Top column input Notebook.

2nd input X50 series

3rd input X50R

Then select OS.

thanks hiteck i went on that site,tried to download audio drivers still dont get any sound on lappy,plus i downloaded display driver the screen still flickers when i scroll up or down mabey in may be something else wrong withit

What OS are you usring anfield? What does you device manager look like as in is there any controllers missing or does it look like all devices are installed and okay?

Go to Start then Control Panel then System then Hardware tab at the top then Device Manager button. See whats being said in there.

just ad a look mooley these devices have the yellow mark on them .audio device on high definition audio bus.modem device on high definition audio bus.video controller (vga compatible)

Seems that either you need to install the chipset drivers again or Multimedia controllers. Try them from the site the lads posted that have your drivers. I'll have a look at those now and see.

Yeah you need to install the bus drivers for the devices you mentioned from either the stuff had sent you or from the site. Should be fine then. Seems you need to load bus drivers and device drivers. Strange.

Actually it seems it's only the audio that has bus drivers but might fall into place then.

Last edited:
Back