Latest software kryptview

Seems to be just the asian channels down and a couple of others like channel 5, Sky1 and living glitching. All other channels seem fine at the moment. Touch wood.

Formula One, Hi all, I see we back to Scrambled or no video here in Leeds bet Lewis Hamilton doesn't have this problem, tried the update says already updated, looks like I'll have to watch rugby c'mon England, unless ye live in Scotland than c'mon ye Scot's

Last edited:
Looks like you'll have to buy a video, most of factual, wildlife channels scrambled, do you ever feel that these box's are more trouble than their worth!!

Same here. Most channels are scrambled at the mo and have been for the last couple of days. BT sports, ESPN, Turbo, Syfy, Comedy central+1 and the sky movie channels are working but not much else. I'm in London N4. Net id 40985

guys think of it like this you buy an all in box now once done your all in channels are there box runs the only thing to stop is the upkeep of the box via updates the company wont update like you may find from private cs places its not cost effective they will bring out an update or update via the internet when their in a place where theres nothing to view theres no good showing your netids or telling people that you have scanned and factory reset this problem is not you its the box that needs updates added long term kv members call this part the waiting game because thats all you can do at this point try to enjoy the channels you do have and try to find yourself a backup incase this happens and it will happen again

Hi Spice, Thanks for info, I hope I don't have e to wait too long I'm 60 in August. and just in case. NO don't buy a new Krytview box roflmao

Hope they come out with a fix soon. Losing more and more channels by the day. Hardly anything left now. Watching Discovery shed now, not sure how long it will last before that goes scrambled too.

All channels seem to be up and running again as of this morning. Did get a lot of glitching on some channels, Have since fitted a konig yellow brick booster this morning and so far hasn't glitched once. Touch wood

Back