Latest software kryptview

Hi all, Just a quick update, carrried out what "Rideordie" said above, menu, isallation, 0000, update SW, and away you go, you need to do it after 12 midnight and before 8.00 am otherwise it will just get stuck on 90/95 percent if it does than start again, also if you have more than one box dis-connect one it will do the other much faster, good luck!

Hi' Do as Healm said above, works brill, no glitching yeeeppeee, when it up-dates it will take 2 miniutes, what a great site this is!!

Hi' Do as Healm said above, works brill, no glitching yeeeppeee, when it up-dates it will take 2 miniutes, what a great site this is!!
That's why this site works well healm.. You was stuck last year.. We sorted it.. And now you have passed on what you learnt from the master.. Sorry masters..! Ted

Mine struggles to get past 20%... Going to try with a null modem cable! Hopefully no glitching once its updated!

I've read a couple of threads about people using the new 2015 update saying their KV has died.

Is this just bad luck on their part or is it a bad update.

My KV glitches/bad signal all the time now. Would this new update help?

I've read a couple of threads about people using the new 2015 update saying their KV has died.

Is this just bad luck on their part or is it a bad update.

My KV glitches/bad signal all the time now. Would this new update help?

I have now put 20-01-2015 on several and had no problems. Glitching completely cured.

Well I'd just like to say thanks to all of you all over the years sorting these box's out from the basic eurovox to eurovox max and now kryptview, and a big thanks to the VIP Members nothing is too much trouble, maybe we should all have a knees up in Grimsby, well it would be nice !! lets keep the number one site up front.

Healm.. Keighley is too far.. But ilkley moors is lovely on the motorbike.. Come down to Essex and party all night..lol

Hey up folks, All channels gone again, apart from the ITV etc, both my box's are down, done a rescan on one, and tried everything else this site has told me to do over the years, I'll let you know which comes back on first, tried the update, says updated with latest file so I'll get back to you and let you know when channels are back and if you have to do a complete rescan, this happened 9.00 on 18/2/15 still not on at 12.20 Leeds, W/Yorks

Up date, both box's back on, came back on in Leeds at 8.20 today 19/2/15 , great stuff, no need to do a re-scan, although I did on one of the box's

Hi can you please help I have been trying to up date for weeks gets to 99% then just stops help
Null modem cable,stb loader,2015 bin file and most important thing an old PC/laptop with a 9 pin xp port at the back or you can keep trying.. I updated mine at 0400 in the morning.. Night worker..!! Took 2 mins.. Rebooted.. Job done..!! Ted

Back