Satellite Latest woosh build on the H1

Has anyone tried this and can tell me if it works? The woosh support thread doesn't list the H1... but I don't want to buy another box unless I really have to.

Will the latest woosh build work on an H1 box?

Mario

Why would you want to buy another box.. There are other builds as well as doing it all yourself.

Hi ASHHBI, the only reason I am particularly interested in the whoosh build is because it came recommended from a friend at work.

TBH, I do prefer the Sly GUI vs the Virmin, but as long as I can use both my Sat & Cable tuners, I don't really mind which build to go for. Main features I would want are Sat & Cable channels, EPG, pause and rewind & recording. I don't care about all the other fancy stuff.

Is there a build you would recommend? I'm looking at the sucmnsee builds too at the moment.

Mario

You do not need the latest build this is something people need to stop over thinking about because something is the latest doesn't mean it's the best.

WooshBuild v3.03 for the 2S will work on your H1 box.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html

You do not need the latest build this is something people need to stop over thinking about because something is the latest doesn't mean it's the best.
You are right, people don't need the latest build but WooshBuild improves each time due to feed back and my anal need to try and get it as close to plug and play as possible with the minimum amount of fuss for a new user to these boxes. By writing plugins I try to make life easier all round for even experienced users. v3 introduced flashing online so you no longer need the usb flash method or even a usb, v4 introduces channel swaps so users only need to run a plugin when channels move around, the good IPTV Player hosts get updated with the press of a button. And of course putting your line on the box has never been easier, all of which were not thought of in versions 1, 2 or even 3.0

Last edited:
This does work on the H1 as wooshman says, I also posted that I had put it in two h1 boxes and it worked fine, post #512 in wooshmans link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing this post I thought I'd try it on a h1. Works perfect. Changed a setting in Autobouquets e2 to allow the epg to be amended.
Then installed AutobouquetsMaker for the Virmin. Which now shows below the sly channels. Not quite worked out how to get CrossEPG working for the virmin channels yet. But every thing works.. Thanks wooshman

Sent from my 5015X using Tapatalk

Use an autotimer to zap to vm preview channel in the morning
Cheers dude. Cross epg only downloads sly. even when tuned to VM and even when I have the rytec order as VM and the sly 9 and also enabled vm in epg settings... I rebuilt the database and now they are sporadicly automatically downloading... Nm if you can't work it out...

Wooshman... Can we remove ABe2 and just use ABM? I read that people were having Problems removing it

You can try mate.

Personally I would remove AB E2, then remove all bouquets (del files, TV files and radio files) from the /etc/enigma2 folder using dream explorer, ftp or your computer network. Then restart your box.

Then install ABM.

I can't help really beyond that as I don't have access to VM to test.

You can try mate.

Personally I would remove AB E2, then remove all bouquets (del files, TV files and radio files) from the /etc/enigma2 folder using dream explorer, ftp or your computer network. Then restart your box.

Then install ABM.

I can't help really beyond that as I don't have access to VM to test.
Perfect, I'll give that a go tomorrow evening. And update you on this post. Thanks for all of your effort dude. [emoji16]

Just reading back you said it was CrossEPG that was not bringing in VM, can you not use xmltv-import instead?

No need to use a provider for vm just place it on vm preview channel for about 10 minuets that will populate the epg info then use autotimers to zap to vm preview every morning

Cheers both. Can Confirm AB e2 and AMB Work great together. HD CHANNELS...worth every penny

Back