Man Down.....................HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WASNT ME

Morning Guys,

I have just got a cloud ibox2. All the channels work apart from all the sky ones which are all showing as just a black screen.
My SNR levels are great so dont know what it could be. Could it be the LNB?
I am able to use all the other facilities like streaming films etc.

My kids (3,4 and 10) are looking up at me like, dad i thought you were the all knowning all seeing super dad who could solve any problem...... :(

Can anyone help?

Thank You

Wayne

That's a problem with your cline (nline etc.). The iboxes don't say scrambled or anything like that. They just go black. If your streaming functions are working then your internet is ok, so the problem is something to do with the server.

I take it you have installed you c-line
have you installed the camm
did you start the camm
did you enable the camm to run on startup
yo cannot use sky hd channels as we no longer have them.

My Pal whom put my line in has just told me that he hasnt had to enable the camm to run on start up before so probalbly didnt do it.

I have to admit that I misread the fact that it was a new install and assumed that it had been working correctly before.

No sorry new install!

he did the line at his place and i took it home. when plugged in the Discovery channel came on for about a minute, then froze. I then restarted the box only to find all sky channels blacked out.

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ----------

I have a samsung tablet.

Now for me to enable my camm to run on start up can i to this via me tablet or can this only be done strictly via PC or Laptop?

If its the latter then that will mean me taking my box to his place.

You can do it from the remote control. Press menu-system-softcam/ci-softcam manager. then press enable autostart.

Morning guys,

To update:
I tried all your suggestions which sadly didnt work. So i started to problem solve and tried changing the ethernet port at the rear of my router. That seemed to do the job, but this morning on my way to work i got a call from the wife saying yet again that none of the premium channels or coming on the ibox2 +.

What could be the problem?

Thanks again for all your help.

Wayne

Last edited:
Just a thought........................................is it worth reflashing my box?

Going back and doing all what you do when you first get a box.

not really. try turning off windows firewall then try. when i was connecting my vu to the pc so i can stream films i had a nightmare and that is all i did. however, if it keeps connecting and disconnecting it sounds like a server try and get a free test line from somewhere and try that.

not really. try turning off windows firewall then try. when i was connecting my vu to the pc so i can stream films i had a nightmare and that is all i did. however, if it keeps connecting and disconnecting it sounds like a server try and get a free test line from somewhere and try that.

Will do MIke cheers.
Will feedback

2 other options are

Swap out the ethernet cable for a new one.

Or run the network wizard as a last ditch
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Device?
Network wizard

Hi Sucmnsee,

I tried the 2 above options but to no avail. I also Flashed with new bootloader and still my box is messing me about. So now i have resulted to getting my cloud ibox 2+ replaced. My guy said give it back and he will flash and put my line in the new one to make sure its working correctly before i swap the boxes over later today.

Will report back later

Ps. would you suggest that i keep a blank usb to put in the rear of my box for storage?

Yes. It should be initialised with epg data stored there and swapfile set up. It gets formatted to ext4 so will only work in the box. U can also record/download to it

Hi all, I'm having similar problems with channels on my s6000hdse, so I decided to do a software update now nothing at all comes on the screen! Help would be really appreciated.

Afternoon All,

Sorry for the delyed reply.

Ok so i went to my guy who agreed to replace my box but also to try get to the route of my problem.
It turns out that after all of that it was my line that was the problem - too many people put on to the same server crashing my line. Hence why it would come on for about a minute then nothing!

So now i have a new box and new line and everything has been working great.

My only issue is that i have all HD and SD channels on my boutiques and EPG when all i really need are the SD channels. Is there anyway of hiding the HD channels?

Thanks

Not in a convenient,easy to update way.
As long as the HD are all down the bottom and out of the way its best imho. So everything will be numbered/grouped like sly SD box

Back