McDonalds Fantasy Football TechKings League

jodav

VIP Member
Hi People :)

If anyone is interested in creating a Euro 2012 Fantasy Football team for a bit of interest and fun over the Euro's, I have created a McDonalds TechKings Cup league for a bit of friendly competition between ourselves. The competition is free to join and rules are straight forward and simple to understand.
Create your team now and fiddle with it as much as you like up to the Euro 2012 Kick off June 8th.

The web address to register your team and play if interested is
HTML:
http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

Enter code below in the Leagues section once you have created your team to join the TechKings Cup.

38812-15852

If there is any interest I will bump the thread every now and then if Mods do not mind ofcourse.

jodav :)

stickied so members will find it easier and good luck to whoever takes part............... enjoy the craic lol

Come on TK, lets have some more entries for the TK Cup :)

Your all not scared of me and noely are you :moon:

Hi hill16,

Yes thats the correct code bud, a few people have joined with it and you should have no problems with it. You should just have to go to the join leagues section once you have created your team, select private league radio button, and copy and paste 38812-15852 in the code box and your good to go.

Hope you manage to join hill16, if you still heve probs PM me your email address and I will send you an automaic invitation where hopefuly you will not need the code. let me know if I can be of any more help mate.

I have found out that some people have had problems with copying and pasting the league code in on occasions, so possibly try inputting manualy if you still have probs when you read this post hill16.

Sorted Jodav ,put in the code manually worked for me now prepare for some ass kicking lol

Nice to have you onboard maff, ive changed my team about 20 times already lol

Good Luck,

Just follow the link in the original thread and your good to go. I had to put the League selection code in manually for it to work for me. Sure it will be good banter and well worth the effort.

At present it 3-5-2 Fifa12King, but that will change as we do our daily substitutions when unhappy with a player who plays on the earlier Kick offs. By the end of the gameweek we could even end up with 2-5-3 :) All my players who play on the 8th, 9th, and 10th are in my starting eleven, and I will sub my June 11th players as and when required. Same with my captain, one ready to step in each day till or if I get a good score from one of them.

Just a note to say could current entrants to possibly post there team names and forum names here so when the competition starts on 8th i can put some regular updates of league standings on the site. I do not want to put the real names\registration names on incase anyone wants there name to remain private. But let me know if is OK to put your official entry names on league score updates and thats fine, otherwis i will leave blank.

Currently I know 4

The Monsters-----------jodav
Bhoys In Green---------noelyf
Odejayi Come Back
Oranje España Ash9
WezLee
L-Squad
Tallafornia Utd----------Hill16
BooMSlanG
Maff--------------------maff
VEXERS
REPUBLIC OF BEEEEER
SILKEYS XI
Amazing pataks
The Messiah FC
ginges_revenge

Anyone still thinking of joining has until june 8th until i close the registration to new entrants. And if possible post your team name and forum or league registration name here because we are not playing for prizes, just a bit of fun and bragging rights :p

A reminder of the league code 38812-15852 you may have to put this in manualy as people have had problems copying and pasting.

Last edited:
Back