McDonalds Fantasy Football TechKings League

Just a reminder for anyone who is thinking of joining the just for fun TechKings Cup (McDonalds Euro 2012 fantasy football league), that league entries will be closed once the Euros have started on coming Friday 8th June.

The game can be found here.
HTML:
http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

Once you have compiled your team you can join the TechKings Cup League by entering this code in the join private leagues section.

38812-15852

You may need to manualy input the code as some people have reported problems copying and pasting.

Good Luck to everyone.
jodav :)

Hi all :)

The Russians took the headlines on the opening day with an impressive 4-1 thrashing of the Czechs with Alan Dzagoev completing a brace of goals. They now look worthy favourites to move into the knockout stages.

Poland and Greece managed to draw 1-1 but both have the Russian favourites of the group to play so will have a nervous task ahead. To make things harder for Poland they had there Goalkeeper Szczesny sent off, and Greece had defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos sent off also. Both recieve a one match ban.

As far as the TK cup goes yours truly proudly shares the top of the league with Michael (gloat while I can). Hill16 and noelyf take 5th and 6th places respectively with maff currently sitting in 10th position with a boat load of players yet to play. Do we stick with our initial captains or change them to try and achieve a better score is the question we now ask ourselves. As much as I don't like to admit it the league positions show nothing at the minute and will take a more informative shape once all teams have played there opening matches.

League entry is now closed for new entries for the just for fun TechKings Euro2012 fantasy football cup.

Very early days yet as teams still have players to play, but here is the league table after the opening days fixtures.

1 The Monsters Jodav 27
1 ginges_revenge Michael 27
3 SILKEYS XI John 25
4 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 20
5 Tallafornia Utd, Hill16 15
6 Bhoys In Green noelyf 9
6 Republic of Beer Niall 9
8 WezLee wmbogdan 6
9 BooMSlanG Ben 5
10 Maff Maff 2
10 Amazing pataks charlielycett 2
12 VEXERS vedran 1
13 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 0
13 L-Squad Laolu 0
13 The Messiah FC Sameer Khan 0

I will try and post an update every now and then on the league time permitting.

Good look all.

The Dutch slipped up against Denmark loosing 1-0 due to poor finishing despite dominating possession for long periods, hence dissapointing a lot of RVP fantasy owners. The Germans achieve a 1-0 win against Portugal with Gomez justifying his team selection ahead of Klose, and both Spain and Italy looked good in their 1-1 draw with Fabregas handed a surprise forward role. Croatia eased past the Republic of Ireland with a comfortable 3-1 win including 2 goals from Mandzukic.

As for the TechKings cup league the joint top scorers with 2 matches of the first round to go are Ashwell and John who stand on 44pts.
My gloating has promptly stopped as I fall to joint 6th place with vedran on 30pts. noelyf and Hill16 also fall down to 11th (24pts) and 12th (19pts) respectively, whilst maff climbs up a place to 9th from 10th tying to sneak under the radar on 27pts.

Here is the updated league as it stands at present

1 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 44
1 SILKEYS XI John 44
3 ginges_revenge Michael 37
4 WezLee wmbogdan 35
5 Republic of Beer Niall 33
6 The Monsters Jodav 30
6 VEXERS vedran 30
8 BooMSlanG Ben 29
9 Maff Maff 27
10 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 25
11 Bhoys In Green noelyf 24
12 Tallafornia Utd, Hill16 19
12 L-Squad Laolu 19
14 Amazing pataks charlielycett 17
14 The Messiah FC Sameer 17

I`m gonna opt out of this as I havent had the time to update/transfer me team etc.

I`m bottom of the league lol Good luck to everyone involved :)

I`m gonna opt out of this as I havent had the time to update/transfer me team etc.

I`m bottom of the league Good luck to everyone involved

What happend to the "Fighting Irish" spirit? You never know whats going to happen!:p

I`m bottom of the league Good luck to everyone involved

23 transfers noelyf, why did you not use your wildcard lol.

not to worry mate, it does take a lot of time with matches every day and its so easy to forget to do your subs etc. I will try and do an update sometime sat.

Maybe if there is interest I will do a premiership one when it starts where it is much easier and less time consuming as you just have one transfer per week.

With the first two rounds over, both Ireland and Sweden are now eliminated from the competition. Also Italy are sweating on getting stitched up by Spain and Croatia who if they play a 2-2 draw would eliminate Italy even if they do not loose a match. This will bring back memories of 2004 for Italy when Denmark and Sweden played out a 2-2 draw eliminating Italy.

Apart from the above two teams all the rest can still qualify setting the 3rd round up nicely.

Germany are the only team with a 100% record with Gomez on target for the golden boot on 3 goals.

As far as the TK cup goes, noelyf has left with the Irish after getting knocked into the ground like a tent peg by his fellow contenders ;)

Here is an update of the league.

1 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 108
2 SILKEYS XI John 103
3 VEXERS vedran 95
4 ginges_revenge Michael 84
4 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 84
6 BooMSlanG Ben 81
7 Republic of Beer Niall 80
8 The Monsters Jodav 79
9 Maff Maff 76
10 WezLee wmbogdan 73
11 L-Squad Laolu 72
11 Amazing pataks charlielycett 72
13 The Messiah FC Sameer 53
14 Tallafornia Rovers Hill16 48
15 Bhoys In Green noelyf Bottled it :p

Hi all :)

The Quarter final stages now lie ahead with England and saviour Rooney in scintillating form smashing the Ukraines a thumping 1-0 booking their place to face Italy in the knockout stages ;)

Greece were the surprise qualifiers in round3 eliminating Russia with a 1-0 scoreline. Ronaldo finaly anounces he is present in the competition with a brace of goals against the Dutch, this eliminated the Dutch who surprisingly to most people lost all theee of their matches.

Quarter Final line up,

Match 1 - June 21 (at Warsaw): Czech Republic v Portugal

Match 2 - June 22 (at Gdansk, Poland): Germany v Greece

Match 3 - June 23 (at Donetsk, Ukraine): Spain v France

Match 4 - June 24 (at Kiev): England v Italy

As far as the TechKing Cup goes Vedran sits proudly at the top moving aside Ashwell to second spot. Maff who was sneaking up the league has a stinker and now joins noelyf and Hill16 at the bottom of the league (come on boys).

1 VEXERS vedran velimirovic 152
2 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell148
3 SILKEYS XI John 143
4 The Monsters Jodav 136
5 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 134
6 L-Squad Laolu 127
7 Republic of Beer Niall 127
8 ginges_revenge Michael 119
9 WezLee wmbogdan 118
10 BooMSlanG Ben 113
11 Amazing pataks charlielycett 107
12 The Messiah FC Sameer 92
13 Maff Maff 91
14 Tallafornia Rovers Hill16 68
15 Bhoys In Green noelyf Retired

The semi finals of the Euros 2012 has now been shaped with the impressive Germans taking
on the conquerers of both England and Ireland in the shape of Italy on Thursday 28th of
June. This follows a potentialy goal filled semi final between Portugal and Spain the
night before. England met a lot of peoples expectations, sadly this was to have a lack
luster Euro2012, you can't really blame Woy though, he has inherited a poor squad of current players.

As far as the fantasy league goes,its getting tight at the top, as The Monsters managed by
an up and coming and potential new England manager, should Woy fall by the wayside, start
their move like a finely tuned racehourse to make their move towards the ultimate goal in
world football, the TechKings Cup. I won't however go overboard on this.

Hats off at present to Vedran and Ashwell who currently share the top spot with 207
pts, with John chasing their tails on 202pts Good going chaps :)

Towards the bottom Hill16 and Maff are struggling to move forward, but at least they have
the never say die British bulldog attitude do they not noelyf ;)

Here is an update of the TechKimgs cup league,

1 VEXERS vedran 207
2 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 207
3 SILKEYS XI John 202
4 The Monsters Jodav 191
5 WezLee wmbogdan 56 174
6 Republic of Beer Niall 172
7 BooMSlanG Ben 172
8 L-Squad Laolu 155
9 ginges_revenge Michael 152
10 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 147
11 The Messiah FC Sameer 145
12 Amazing pataks charlielycett 130
13 Maff Maff 122
14 Tallafornia Rovers Hill16 99
15 Bhoys In Green Retired

Hi Fifa12King

Is yor team The Messiah FC?

To play your wildcard you make all your transfers (as many as you want) and when you select make transfers you should see a tick box that says play wildcard, you just have to click it, Then you have unlimited transfers so you can change them any time if you change your mind.

Good Luck Fifa12King,

The Euro 2012 final teams have now been finalised as Spain take on Italy this coming Sunday at 7.45.
Spain struggled through on penalties against Portugal after a 0-0 stalemate, and Italy's Mario Ballotelli throws his hat into the ring for the golden boot with a brace to knockout favourites Germany 2-1.

As far as the TechKings Cup goes vedran sits proudly at the top of the table on 260 pts with his team VEXERS. He is followed by a tight group of three in Oranje España Ash9, SILKEYS XI, and The Monsters. Fifa12King is making a move up the table with his team The Messiah FC and with his wildcard now active has unlimited transfers right up until the deadline of 7.30pm Sunday and so is assured of putting a full final starting 11 out for the final. At the bottom Maff climbs a place to get out of the bottom three, with Hill16 and the retired noelyf still unfortunately occupying the bottom two places.

1 VEXERS vedran velimirovic 260
2 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 248
3 SILKEYS XI John Silke 245
4 The Monsters Jodav 242
5 WezLee wmbogdan 229
6 BooMSlanG Ben Pitt 212
7 Republic of Beer Niall 205
8 ginges_revenge Michael 188
9 The Messiah FC Fifa12King 180
10 L-Squad Laolu 162
11 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 154
12 Maff Maff 145
13 Amazing pataks charlielycett 138
14 Tallafornia Rovers Hill16 120
15 Bhoys In Green noelyf retired

Good luck to all for the Final match.

Congratulations go to john whos's team SILKEYS X1 TOOK THE TechKings Cup by the smallest of margins; 1 point. Ashwell who was consistantly aroumd the top spot can feel very unlucky to get pipped at the post. Hats off to john though who's inspired captain chpice of Spains Jordi Alba sealed his victory.

The majority went for a strong Spain selection, some of us took a chance on a desperate differential with a strong Italian selection which proved the wrong thing to do. Fifa12King held on to his 9th place whilst both Maff and Hill 16 managed to get out of the bottom 3. I slipped to 7th with my unsuccesful gamble on the Italians.

Once again well done to john.
Here are the final standings of the league.

1 SILKEYS XI John 312
2 Oranje España Ash9 Ashwell 311
3 VEXERS vedran 97
4 BooMSlanG Ben 266
5 WezLee wmbogdan 265
6 Republic of Beer Niall 62
7 The Monsters Jodav 258
8 ginges_revenge Michael 234
9 The Messiah FC Fifa12King whilst 233
10 Maff Maff 175
11 L-Squad Laolu 168
12 Tallafornia Rovers Hill16 166
13 Odejayi Come Back Lewis 158
14 Amazing pataks charlielycett 138
15 Bhoys In Green noelyf retired

If there is enough interest I will create a league for the up and coming 2012\2013 premiership when the competition opens which should be around 3 weeks or so I would guess.
HTML:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Back