McDonalds Fantasy Football TechKings League

Well done all (y)

Had Jordi Alba as my capt helped me get out of the bottom 3 but I also took a bit of a gamble on the Italians thought it would go to penos
Would defo take part in the premier lg one Jodav tks for setting this one up first time I took part in a fantasy lg took me a while to get the hang of it

Would defo take part in the premier lg one Jodav tks for setting this one up first time I took part in a fantasy lg took me a while to get the hang of it

The Premier league one is much easier, or should I say time consuming Hill16, as you do not have matches every day so have all week to organise your team, and usualy you just do one transfer per week and have one (or two wildcards last season) to play anytime through the season. It is very addictive and the entries for last season were a record 2,782,949 (each year entries get bigger). I came 47,870th lol
Code:
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/9968/history/

It gives you great interest in all matches throughout the season and you find yourself pondering all week which player to give the boot, and which to bring in.

I will let you know when the competition for this year starts Hill16, it could be any time this month.

jodav :)

Back