Meet Rango!!

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Meet my new little friend Rango.

Went down the local shop to get food and this little fella looked at me. Since i lost Oscar about 18 months ago ive found it hard to look at another beardie. But i did the wrong thing and got this one out for a cuddle. Next thing i was all emotional and upset.
A bit of story behind him so ive been told! He was taken into a shop that was closing down - yup they took him in and then sold him a few hrs alter apparently as a female cheap coz obviously they were closing down. So a fella bought it and took it home to put in with his male. Well they fought as soon as he was put in there. Apparently he took him back to the shop but by then it had gone, so took him to the shop i got him from - which is now my local rep shop!
The owner saw how attached i got and how upset i got and told me to take him home and gave him to me for almost nothing! How could i say no!! Apparently he was a bit aggressive last time they tried to hold him but he settled down in my hands.
So not sure on a name yet might call him Rango lol espesh as he keeps jumping off his new log in his new home lol!
anyways hers a few piccies of him for ya !
4befd84d.jpg

d2a8bf3b.jpg

3bc50f8f.jpg

just been out and bought him some rocket Salad - not sure what greenery he likes but he seems to love the rocket.

looks cool, how much did you pay for him?

2nd picture is like he is eye-balling you lol

well he was up for £40 but he let me have him for £10. This shop is now our local reptile shop and thankfully he knows mine and my sons reputation and how much we care for animals etc. Customers from the old shop that closed down go in there and speak very highly of me and my son - so im told :) Plus i had told him over the last few weeks about Oscar and how much i missed him etc i must admit we almost walked out with a baby beardie as well, but didnt have a tank for a baby and it woudl have cost a lot for a new tank lights etc, and atm i just dont have funds for it nor the room BUT its my birthday next month - so ya never know lol!

Also great name Rango.Love it

ah thanks Ally! well we went to see the film the weekend and this little fella thinks hes hard heeheehee!!

Last edited:
awwww, lovely Linny, the best of luck with him and may he bring you as much joy as Oscar ;)

Awwww Linny he looks like a very hansom Beardie, hope he brings you many years of happiness :)
I think Rango is a perfect name for him ;)
On a side note, I really have to stop reading your beardie posts, makes me want to get one more and more LOL!!!

P.S. In the 2nd pic he has a "What the hell are you looking at?" Look LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Great pics, and great name Linny. All pets need a good home with people who will love them, so it looks like Rango has fell on his feet :)

well hes certainly getting lots of attention. he is head bobbing and wanting to come out to explore the house - typical child as you might say wants to see whats going on lol!
thanks for your comments peeps xx
will maybe get a video of him over the next few days to share with you :)

Well if I start walking now I can be there by march 2012, if it wasn't for that pesky ocean I would be there sooner LOL!!!!

Nice pics linny and nice to see you giving him the loving home that they need. hope he gives you lots of happy times.
Oh and you want to be careful about offering to lend him out. . . . . . . I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE LOL lol

Oh and you want to be careful about offering to lend him out. . . . . . . I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

oh poop! lol! yh but i KNOW you wouldn't steal him off me :) lol!
@Icanbe! if you get here by March 2012 then you can join the Olympic swimming team lol!

Once again nice pics Linny, would be nice to see you update them every so often so we can see how he progresses :beg: don't forget that video ;)

Back