Meet Rango!!

have change my avatar to a piccie of him lol! so that will do until i get a better once of him once hes shed properly maybe in a few weeks. will also look at taking a better vid of him.
As hubby said a while ago we were down to just a few snakes now the Reptile count is going back up.

So just to update you we now have
Rango a Bearded Dragon
Gizmo a Chameleon
Bino a Burmese Python
Ottilie & Crystal 2 adult Corn snakes
and 2 baby Corn snakes (given up on the names they have chosen) :)
Again hubby says " no more" but well you never know lol!

ok not sure how these turned out not watched em yet jsut uploaded to YT via iphone, but a couple of short vids of Rango for you [YOUTUBE]kJ3folQLbwY[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]wLu0HeinbZc[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice vids Linny :)
He looks very healthy and happy :)

P.S. If you hear a knock on the door about midnight tomorrow, that'll be me ;)

P.S. If you hear a knock on the door about midnight tomorrow, that'll be me

oh forgot to tell you Icanbe .......................................... i moved last night LOL!!!!

glad you like!!

Icanbe go on you gotta go buy one NOW!!! :):) see how much fun you can have - can to that wit fish can ya lol!

Ummmmmm Linny I have a slight problem, I've just made landfall and I think I took a wrong turn some where, Does Ireland have kangaroos and kola bears? :whistling:

Ummmmmm Linny I have a slight problem, I've just made landfall and I think I took a wrong turn some where, Does Ireland have kangaroos and kola bears?

mm me thinks you used that dodgy tomtom you bought lol! no Ireland dont but Australia does lol! Think you should go back n start again, go up not down lol!

Awwwww man you mean I have to swim all the way back to Canada?? Me and my lousy sense of direction LOL!!!!!!!
And who would have ever thought a tomtom wasn't water proof ;)

Cant believe I didn't see this thread earlier, congrats Linny on the new addition, he looks a happy chap.

Got Rango out yesterday and he had a bit or a run around, then decided to go hide behind the unit.

After searching for him this is what i found, lol the little fella had gone sleepys with his tail over his head! It was a shame we had to wake him to put him back to bed! Took him in the garden today but he was not impressed.Rather than sit in the sun he decided to go hid behind the bins in the cold n dark.
Just like Oscar seems he dont like being to hot!
A couple of pix taken on my iphone of Rango sleeping :)
7484b07b.jpg

beb64d3b.jpg

Back