missing channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps its to do with the activations startin tommoz....... i think i better wake up.....there on way out probaly

i am sure if channels were missing we would hear of it,have you tried a factory reset and rescan from main coaxial feed,or even checked vm website for problems?

Which channels are you missing? and has Cactikid said have you tried a channel update first on QAM 64 and then search again on QAM 256
and see if you get the missing channels then, its normally BBC1 - C5 that are missing m8

i am also missing alot of channels usully i get 203 but im only getting 179
it was working fine for most but a few channels were not working so i did a factory reset and auto search and now those working channels are gone too
any ideas as to whats happening?

ok thanks intel i did what u said and got all my channels back.
maybe virgin changed the frequency or something.
but still most of the channels are showing "No Signal !" must be to do with my internal connection right since it found the channels?
maybe cause of all my splitters

cheap splitters are known to cause problems,did you scan from direct feed?
maybe you need new cables also.

system is being updated to facilitate activations,boxes will say not connected this is normal to allow engineers working time on the system *** switch box off at the wall and router then back on again *** NEW ACTIVATIONS : STATUS = Pending

also missing channels at the moment due to engineers too

did the reset got my channels back, but some are scrambled , movie prem, discovery channel and a few more.
box says connected, is this sv updating

Just a done a little check and some hd channels have came back on strange lot that starview team ,, nxt thing they will be doing subs again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back