Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

When did the cube notify you as I’m not sure when the update was released?
I haven't had it on for a while, I only put it on today so I could apply the settings from my new C3 LG! And it asked as soon as I went in, I think it's today as I have stick in bedroom and that didn't notify last night

I haven't had it on for a while, I only put it on today so I could apply the settings from my new C3 LG! And it asked as soon as I went in, I think it's today as I have stick in bedroom and that didn't notify last night
I just see on Reddit.
I just looking at LG G3 vs the G4 but the price difference is a fair chunk of money and the upgrade is not that much just a higher nits count and a faster processor and better AI processing.
I am mainly after the new MLA technology that they introduced last year which really interests me and they both have it.
But the G3 is a lot cheaper but I will wait till October/November time for the biggest discounts.

I just see on Reddit.
I just looking at LG G3 vs the G4 but the price difference is a fair chunk of money and the upgrade is not that much just a higher nits count and a faster processor and better AI processing.
I am mainly after the new MLA technology that they introduced last year which really interests me and they both have it.
But the G3 is a lot cheaper but I will wait till October/November time for the biggest discounts.
Yeah I got the 77 inch C3 on there website with a 20% discount code £1900 I got £300 for my 5 year old Samsung 65 inch 4k smart TV on eBay which I paid Amazon on Black Friday for £543.
Struggling at the moment having to adjust settings for every app and device.
I did improve most things with @cokeaddict settings post but struggled with iPlayer!
But that's another thread

Tivimate 5.0.4 is out from the official website not sure if it’s out on playstore as usually get the update from the website.
User have been complaining about the app randomly closing on 5.0.3.
I get this issue from time to time as well, bloody annoying will update later.

Back