Modded Vix 037 on 05/08/14 Bootloader all set up mgcamd

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Modded Vix 037 on 05/08/14 Bootloader all set up

Hi guys
Finally got round to doing this. Sorry so slow. Up to date image on up to date bootloader.

Vix 037 on new bootloader. 3.12 kernel

Includes all the needed plugins with working feeds. Also working tsmedia and backup. Everything tweaked with sky skin. Hope it helps :)

For Cloud ibox 2+ only

Cloud Ibox - Downloads - TechKings < nline mgcamd version

[url]http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=466
< cline cccam version
[/URL]

IF BOX STICKS ON BOOT AFTER THIS, ITS A HDMI CHECK ERROR. WE DONT KNOW WHY YET. BUT TO FIX YOU WILL HAVE TO JUST RUN 29/5/14 BOOTLOADER 1st HERE:

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=418

AND THEN USE 022 IMAGE HERE:

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=459

Last edited:
Hi please tell me how I get back to my old openpli I can't seem to flash it back to anything after this as I can't get my line working tryed for hours with mgcam and installed cccam still nothing please tell me how to flash back again it won't flash I'm stuck with useless box

Whats not working for you? When you try to fkash ur old image was it made before the new bootloader? Did u run the new bootloader before this image?
Is it just ur line u cant get working with the vix?
The more detail the better dude.

It was the openpli image that came with the box I didn't put any new bootloader on I just flashed the new image and all was fine but couldn't get my line working I sat for hours going through forums and followed all instructions installed cccam 2.30 and entered cccam.cfg but couldn't get channels so tryed flashing back to older version but nothing flashes anymore I just want to go back to open pli and restore my backup from my other box which was working fine but can't even go back anymore it won't flash the box just boots up I've done a factory reset and the new image is reset so it's useless I can't even flash the image vix 37 again it just boots up when I have usb in port and image on usb

Ok. Its common with these boxs.
First download a Low Level Format tool on ur pc.
Low level format the usb ur using. Full not quick.
Then u pc format it. Again full not quick. Pull the power to the box for 2 mins and use the usb to try and flash again.
Alternatively use a different usb stick.

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 AM ----------

Or let us talk u through ur problems with mgcamd/cccam.

Thanks it's late I'll try tomorrow it's just I've done a factory reset and its reset everything so I need to reflash your image but it wouldn't flash because I was going to try and sort out cccam but can't reflash it I'll try format tomorrow see if it helps

Let us know when uv reflashed. Getting a line going can be frustrating but its nearly always just a syntax error like a space in wrong place. We'll get u going dont worry :)

hi again finally managed to flash it I done as you said and done full format and that done the trick plus I had to rename the image folder from speedlx to cloudix so now I know how to flash it back again im gonna give your one another go and try and get the line working I done everything correctly but somehow it just wouldn't give channels, once I installed cccam 2.30 I went in and set it to autorun at start but the only thing is when I hit green button to start it it kept saying no cccam.cfg found in etc but I can assure you I had the correct cccam.cfg file put in there with my line in it

works a treat mate thanks, one question tho? i cant seem to find auto bouquets setup, is it there?

(Anyone trying it let me know what you think. Cheers)

installed last night and works well, kicked that Appollo 30, its not that stable and my line was unstable with the plugin too (cccam). streams are working well, although i haven't gone through them all but the popular ones are fine. ts media is a lot faster, maybe its the new boot loader i'm not sure ? and it's quicker to navigate around in general through the system. plugins can be downloaded through the plugins tab again so that's a plus and what you need is basically installed with the image already. also the latest version of ts media comes with this image and the latest ts panel is there too. over all a job well done , cheers sucmsee for the time and effort (y)

john.

hi again finally managed to flash it I done as you said and done full format and that done the trick plus I had to rename the image folder from speedlx to cloudix so now I know how to flash it back again im gonna give your one another go and try and get the line working I done everything correctly but somehow it just wouldn't give channels, once I installed cccam 2.30 I went in and set it to autorun at start but the only thing is when I hit green button to start it it kept saying no cccam.cfg found in etc but I can assure you I had the correct cccam.cfg file put in there with my line in it

If its a cline for cccam dont use 2.3. Use 2.1.3.
If its an nline for mgcamd use 1.35 thats installed.
Delete in plugins any cam thats not in use.
If using nline, make sure there is no CCcam.cfg in etc and all other cams are removed in plugins.

Both do work so let me know and I'll set up line for you if you dont have a trust issue.
Ive plenty of lines so dont worry urs would be of no use to me lol

Tweaked download version to backup 01.21 27/9/14

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 AM ----------

...and added a seperate cccam version so you can choose from either. :)

Sucmnsee, will this image work with kernel 3.6.0 without having to load bootloader? I'm using dumbguy's 022 and working sweet - is it worth upgrading to 037 mate?

I installed this image last night ........great job ...... however is there a way to lower the font size of the epg...... seems pretty big compared to other images I have seen ........ other than that its running sweet .......:)

Some reason Sky uk bouquets isnt loading Sky ROI works fine did a fresh load and nothing for Sky Uk anyone else having this problem?

Sucmnsee, will this image work with kernel 3.6.0 without having to load bootloader? I'm using dumbguy's 022 and working sweet - is it worth upgrading to 037 mate?

Id stay put until u need new or plugins or feeds.

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 PM ----------

I installed this image last night ........great job ...... however is there a way to lower the font size of the epg...... seems pretty big compared to other images I have seen ........ other than that its running sweet .......:)

Hit menu when in epg. Reset fonts to zero

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ----------

Some reason Sky uk bouquets isnt loading Sky ROI works fine did a fresh load and nothing for Sky Uk anyone else having this problem?

Ive noticed twice in past two weeks that 1,2,3 were missing. Did sat scan didnt help. Did crossepg/opentv epg update. Fixed instantly

Ive added an up to date 022 image in top post to help those whos tv seems to be incompatible with new loader/image.

Back