Modded Vix 037 on 05/08/14 Bootloader all set up mgcamd

Hi.. I am currently running vix22 by you. Is this new image clone safe..? As I am not sure about my box and don't wanna open it to check.

If ur not sure and not checking id leave all alone.

But u can run 022 image which is tweaked from the one ur on. But no bootloaders!

Last edited:
Sucmnsee do you know why this image wont fit the screen correctly every other image even other downloads of vix 037 fit my screen but this seems to be 2 big.

Also subtitles are on every channel is there a way to turn them all off without having to do so on every channel.

excellent work by the way. have you tried the Blue HD skin looks better than the sky might just be my opinion tho lol

The ui position settings all seem to work now so try resize in there. Think I just turnedoff subs couple of channels. Rest cleared

Sorry havnt tried blue hd but heard its good. I prefer the black original with vix. But sky one I use as its appealing to customers lol

Last edited:
Sucmnsee is there anyway to turn subs of completely as everytime i turn the box back on to the channel subs come up not a big problem but just annoying to have to take subs off eveytime i turn the box on.

thanks ill give it a try now.

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ----------

ah thats nice i really like that, does the picons have to be a certain size? can i just install an auto picon apk file?

thanks ill give it a try now.

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ----------

ah thats nice i really like that, does the picons have to be a certain size? can i just install an auto picon apk file?

Dont use them mate if im honest

Yeh just installed rats picon updater, works perfect. Here is some photos for anyone else who wants to see this skin.
535ab572b92f7fe8f244b928bb5f887f.jpg
0db9e0dced9673e9add6e85b933b4c39.jpg
b272b0d1828fd8dc8dbd9dab7563060a.jpg
a618081c6d8d7d8dd2a9d439d9e8745c.jpg

Told you it looked great haha now maybe Sucmnsee will make a back up of his latest image with it already installed ;) haha

I actially had it on 041 and took it off again. Just my preference but sure its easy to swap for anyone who likes it. Skyskin fits my needs a little better :)

Back