My road to multi sat (motor)

As you said before sport doesn’t need to be in English
The ones with just stadium are good

But tv shows and movies, need English

I watched Walking Dead the other night and not only was it english audio but there were no adverts either!
Sky UK manages to cram 3 sets of adverts into an hour long show, how come the Germans don't have to put up with that?

I watched Walking Dead the other night and not only was it english audio but there were no adverts either!
Sky UK manages to cram 3 sets of adverts into an hour long show, how come the Germans don't have to put up with that?

You ever watch usa stuff. It's wild. Any chance there is a advert and even on screen
Wild

When through all the channels on both sats and pulled out all working sport, eng and non eng
Movies and tv show channels

Only took 3 days

Last edited by a moderator:
@siilver - Is your bracket level?
I haven't got round to faffing with mine yet but I was looking at the triax ones and there doesn't seem to be any up/down adjustment.
The one in the picture is slanted down from 28.2, does it need to do that?

upload_2018-3-30_22-23-44.png

You guy's don't need a spirit level or a file for multi-sat it's not rocket science

Your going about it the correct way and that is what i did 15 ish years ago i got a motorized sat at the same time which i still use every day

This must be one of the best Hobbies Ever :grin:

yea the bracket is just plastic, easy to cut to how you want
mine is on its limits, have tried to force it higher, but it doesnt help the signal
maybe just my location

so the last few days i have went through my channel scans and made up bouquets
they are not done fully, would like to put them in some sort of order

but they are a mix of 19 and 13

so on movies and enter. . are only ones with english audio streams to them
the sport is any sports channel i can find really

im sure there is others

but it anyone wants them, you can have

can you even share them?

Attachments

• eurobouquets.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone noticed audio streams getting added and removed ??
as i have went through some channels and noticed new or now available english audio streams

I'll be having a go at mine on Thursday, weather permitting :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I bought a Triax bracket which I'll adapt siilver style to fit the arm.
Going to focus on 19.2 with a bullet LNB and take it from there.

I'll be having a go at mine on Thursday, weather permitting :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I bought a Triax bracket which I'll adapt siilver style to fit the arm.
Going to focus on 19.2 with a bullet LNB and take it from there.

I just cut two track up the middle a hole in the top and button
Slide it on and put a bolt and washer on it, nut inside the bracket holding it tight, that was the hardest to put on, then a nut and washer on the under side just to stop it moving

She’s isn’t going anywhere

Back