My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be hard for them though,they were once mighty and could ban members of their forum at the drop of a hat and often did....
Now they're reduced to a public flogging and getting illiterate lemons to post their false promises..

do I feel sorry for them?

Do I hell lollollol

It must be hard for them though,they were once mighty and could ban members of their forum at the drop of a hat and often did....
Now they're reduced to a public flogging and getting illiterate lemons to post their false promises..

do I feel sorry for them?

Do I hell lollollol

This is what happens to the mighty they eventually fall, i bet they would love nothing more than to delete all these posts and ban the members posting lol well Starking and Kiddy tough luck ROFL

Pandoras_Box.jpg

Well it's here the new Starview 8 .......Now should I open it?........OOH decisions decisions :no no:

My box on sub in july only bout 20 but got sp 1234 no movies n few more exp says may 13 but subd for 12 bet than newt !

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Not bin on since july n cum on today hope this helps so there is hope yet happy days

If I was a Cynical person (which I'm obviously not)..
I may be led to believe that certain individuals could come on here see which people were posting to the thread,check their own members list for same usernames and then turn on them usernames boxes,knowing these very same people would then post the news on here....

There's a tip for you SV (y)

starpoo

If I was a Cynical person (which I'm obviously not)..
I may be led to believe that certain individuals could come on here see which people were posting to the thread,check their own members list for same usernames and then turn on them usernames boxes,knowing these very same people would then post the news on here....

There's a tip for you SV (y)

Il carry on posting here then hopefully my starpoo box will come back on(not) they int got a clue be fair

hi more then 20 channels working rescan press menu change mix freq number to one showing no signal press search menu asks change antena press ok it scans that freq channel back press exit exit exit job done repeat it on all channels showing no signal thats a message i got from starview hope it helps peopl

Last edited:
sorry it should go like more then 20 channels are working rescan press menu change mix freq num to one showing 256 press search menu ask change antena press ok it scans that freq back press exit exit exit repeat on all channels showing no signal job done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back