My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the Starview annual members meeting.It didn't half get messy when Kiddy asked "any member not happy with our service please raise your right hand"

001-obama_camera_crowd-1.jpg

It reminded me of that final scene in Sparticus.......lol

As quick as activations started they,ve um stopped and sv team back in hiding they must be enjoying this stringing us all along

im sick to deaf of starview changeing there minds on what box numbers they are only doing subs for, my 2 boxes start with 03 on the box number and i paid last tuesday and still nothing, i get a message yesterday and they said they dont know if they are gonna do subs for boxes starting with 03 ffs

With their P**pal account closed,I wonder/hope their balance has been frozen for 180 days....Perhaps they're stringing everyone along while their balance gets drip fed to them.....??

ive pm him 3 times and still nowt did he take payment off u ive been waiting since august 6 th gone down kv route but gunna look at sat side aswell

i paid direct bank transfer last tuesday, ive got a kryptview aswell but the past few days its been on and off and glitching alot

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

yeah theres a new website up and running

im sick to deaf of starview changeing there minds on what box numbers they are only doing subs for, my 2 boxes start with 03 on the box number and i paid last tuesday and still nothing, i get a message yesterday and they said they dont know if they are gonna do subs for boxes starting with 03 ffs

My parents box start with 03 and they came on yesterday,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back