Need a new lnb

Everyone will probably say Inverto Black Ultra 0.2

Personally, my old Smart Titanium LNB does a better job on my dishes. Very hard to get hold of as they are no longer made but do show up on ebay.

Didn't have a huge amount to reference but thats what I used to have ages back! Currently on eBay @weimaraner95 - not sure if I am allowed to link but shows up in the search. Brand new as well.

Think i have about 15 next greatest lnb or next hyped up LNB's in a box in my shed.

Ive 2 invertos as with all the hype i felt id got a bad example. The Ultra is decent but my Titanium still did a better job infact it did a better job than than the lot of em.

Unless you are going for the fringes any decent lnb will do, the smart is rated and so is this one
Golden media 202 twin lnb .

I should have asked what you are using at the moment.

Thanks guys obviously inverto es my thinking to, but how bout this
Item 175812488627
s-l1200.webp

Last edited:
Works out the best for me however, different dish/lnb combinations may give different results as one type of LNB may be better focally on one dish make than on another.

Thats why ive ended up with so many in a box in the shed :ROFLMAO:
Smart Titanium and Golden media Lnb's arrived today the Golden Media performs better , take your point about combinations.

How much better and did you get a black ultra as well?? Can you say where you got them and price??

Found them on eBay £5 and £7 .50 , not too much of an improvement 5%, however I still need to properly realign the whole system when I get a new jaw clamp for the motor .
I may try a black ultra , if I can find one cheap enough. May get a 2nd dish

To be fair 5% is massive for a LNB.

What was your testing regime ? Boardline sat and channels or just the regular positions ?

Back