Need a new lnb

Am getting a steady 75-85 strength on most of the arc , quality 70-80
When my Replacement motor bracket arrives I'll be able to fully tighten it up,
Question should I be getting better signals . I'll recheck dish incline and motor on pole.
If I was slightly off on true plumb vertical would I be receiving all the arc as I am now. Does the mast have to be true vertical 360 or is it just E-W

Am getting a steady 75-85 strength on most of the arc , quality 70-80
When my Replacement motor bracket arrives I'll be able to fully tighten it up,
Question should I be getting better signals . I'll recheck dish incline and motor on pole.
If I was slightly off on true plumb vertical would I be receiving all the arc as I am now. Does the mast have to be true vertical 360 or is it just E-W
Signal output is relevant to device.
My TM5402 shows 97% on Eurosport de, on my Viarksat it shows 78%, same dish same lnb and cable etc.

Been up on roof realigned all sweet now I used a goldmaster 525 receiver / RAMF app.
Currently using a SPS with GT media and the Gold Master. Obviously master - Slave setup

Now the Lnb is twin can I connect my xtrend to the 2nd feed and watch the same Sat feed on the GT media.

Oh and If yes I need 2 f connectors the cable is ct100 but all I can find are 5mm sizes in the house.
Need the correct size lads

Sorry yeah the diameter , I changed to CT100 when I was having signal issues a while back, and the f connector don't fit. I have tons knocking about all too small.

Last edited:
So will pop down later,
So when I connect the receiver to the 2nd connection twin Lnb , what settings do I choose in the tuner setting .

Last edited:
What receiver ?

2nd lnb so what sats are the 2 lnbs looking at and is there a switch been used at all ?

So Three boxes GT, Gold master and an Xtrend ? With the GT Media controlling the motor ?

Have you more than one dish?? My method with a motorised is a quad lnb with one receiver to drive the dish then the B tuner in the other receivers set as positioner. Or if it was one tuner that would be set as positioner with USALS

But if you only have a twin lnb and 2 receivers set to an sps switch then ....

Say a bit more ie explain a bit better.

Last edited:
One dish twin Lnb motorised connected to GT and Goldmaster via a SP. GT > set to master ,
Xtrend will be on 2nd connection
Obviously the GT has control.

If it's possible what do I set the xtrend to.

Back