need help setting up xtrend8500

txaspeat

trying to set up my box, ive inserted usb wifi stick in back of box but box is saying receiver doesnt have internet connection, how do i connect to wifi? thanks

ive connected via ethernet for now. ive now got a picture of a country lane with openvix ( please wait) in top right corner, been like this for ages, how do i set this up. not impressed at the moment.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

using wifi is not a good idea on the best of boxes. Buy yourself a set of homeplugs you will have no problems

using wifi is not a good idea on the best of boxes. Buy yourself a set of homeplugs you will have no problems
thanks, ive used ethernet cable now but i cant get back to the set up wizard, box just goes straight to a picture of a country road. how do i enter test line info?

boot. screen can also be no channel stored,if you press remote menu things should move further on ,if remote does not do anything then reflash might be needed

on my 2 cable tuners, the rf in is just like a tv aerial receiver, push fit connection. is this right? the 2 sat tuners rf in are screw in type.

Back