new cloud box 2 plus

Sucmnsee, great advice so far mate think this will help a few people out, from going from a skybox f5s to a cloud box how do i put my Ccm line (gift) into the cloud box i normally just copy from my emial i get, how do i go about putting this into the cloud box i have to add a something from notepad?? sorry if this has been gone over just need explaing dummies guide haha.

hi sucmnsee thanks very much for all your help box is now working happy days. just one more thing the CCcam.cfg file is that one of those gifts that people buy? do I purchase one and put the file straight on with the dcc?

if you were buying a box with gift ....gift is the line used as in cccam ,or known a c line.
n lines are used by other boxes but use an mgcamd and newcamd list.

read back last few posts with how to add line.

hi sucmnsee thanks very much for all your help box is now working happy days. just one more thing the CCcam.cfg file is that one of those gifts that people buy? do I purchase one and put the file straight on with the dcc?

Yep thats it.
You can ask for recommendations here
Just ask for a CCcam.cfg file when you decide and contact supplier
Recommend dond buy more than 6 months at a time

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...mmend-good-cccam-pay-server-request-only.html

Last edited:
Ive just spoken to the guy who set up the server im subbed with (not owner) who says both clines and nlines work best in cccam. And I believe him. To confirm I contacted box supplier. And they said the same thing exactly. So im sticking with nlines in CCcam.cfg. but sure whatever works well for everybody lol

sucmnsee you say on the download for the helios backup image that you recommend two usb sticks could you just let me know the reason for this? sorry if its a stupid question.

Just really to make it idiotproof.
So the same usb thats used to flash is taken out of the equation when the box is turned on again. So it just doesn't flash everytime its booted. As long as flash usb is removed and flash file removed before reinserting then 1s fine.
Using a permanent usb once box is in normal use allows mounts/swapfile/pause etc/epg/record. And takes stress off the box

Last edited:
Oh that's cool then I was over complicating it in my head and was thinking of some dual install procedure. sorry for the dumb post and thanks for clearing that up

Thank you for this information. Just recieved my cloud ibox 2 plus box and i am going to try.

Have used f3. F3s. f5s. V5s and have them all in my house but first time with this type of box.

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can please help me. I have looked all over and i cant seam to find what i am doing wrong.

The box is set up on the image recoomended on this thread. Its working. But when i try to add my N line it doesnt seam to work. Just a black screen.

Using dream box control centre (new to this) - Made Ccam.cfg file saved it as all.

Tried adding it. nothing seams to happen?

Help please

CCcam.cfg in etc folder

Also double and triple check your spacing. Almost always its entered incorrectly.
And do you have cccam 2.1.3 running In softcam manager?

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I can confirm file is saved as CCcam.cfg saved as all in note pad. The line starts as N : then one space.

Cccam 2.1.3 is set up and running still wont work? Re booted three times plus

Any more help would be great

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I can confirm file is saved as CCcam.cfg saved as all in note pad. The line starts as N : then one space.

Done into the etc folder.

Re boot and just black screen on the channels. Free sat chanels work

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Done into the etc folder.

Re boot and just black screen on the channels. Free sat chanels work

Have you got the 01 02 03 ....14 etc after ur details?

Like so

N: test.com user1008 password777 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Last edited:
Back