New cloud ibox 2 plus se

Just got a couple of the new cloud ibox 2 plus se boxes - downloaded latest firmware it says it's GI LX-x box, so I take it the excellent downloads here done by sucmncee wont work, the box is slightly smaller than the original ibox 2 plus, it doesn't have a scart socket but the remote it much better, almost as good as my vu duo.
sparticus

Just got a couple of the new cloud ibox 2 plus se boxes - downloaded latest firmware it says it's GI LX-x box, so I take it the excellent downloads here done by sucmncee wont work, the box is slightly smaller than the original ibox 2 plus, it doesn't have a scart socket but the remote it much better, almost as good as my vu duo.
sparticus

hi mate were can I buy one in the uk?

Edited

Ive couple on order but del is slow this time of year. Let u know when I pop the back off one. ( no scart makes me think couldn't be same boards like someone told me lol )

---------- Post Merged at 11:42 PM ----------

Im gonna try to do a post with pictures of any settings screens altered by me in a setup so anyone could make a version on any vix build on any box. Think that would be handy?

Thats the same box i received yesterday(not from this seller ) and is now dead due to an over eager work colleague trying to set it up the same as his own one and now it does not boot at all ,i have a thread asking for assistance so any would be greatful

Hi i have tried to flash this ...OpenPLi-4.0-beta-cloud-ibox-2-plus-20141110 usb and also bootloader to match .. but it doesnt seem to be reading the USB stick ,, the display is blank with just a sinlge green led lit ...Before he started mucking about it was straight out of the box and plugged in it booted up the boot screen had " 111 CLOUD IBOX " rhen we went through the setup at one point it was checking internet connection and said updating ,,,,update complete ,,, then Openpli screen after this he then switched the box off put his usb in the back switched on it flashed and said done ...booted box up and didnt go any further than boot screen after 2 hrs flashing bootloaders and files its is now doing nothing ...very very fed up ...putting it mildly ....OpenPLi-4.0-beta-cloud-ibox-2-plus-20141110 usb

Last edited:
Edited

Im gonna try to do a post with pictures of any settings screens altered by me in a setup so anyone could make a version on any vix build on any box. Think that would be handy?

Do ya want me to pop the back off mine and send ya a couple of pics ...might help me get this running again ...

---------- Post Merged at 01:39 PM ----------

Ive couple on order but del is slow this time of year. Let u know when I pop the back off one. ( no scart makes me think couldn't be same boards like someone told me

Read More at : http://www.techkings.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=360081

Ive couple on order but del is slow this time of year. Let u know when I pop the back off one. ( no scart makes me think couldn't be same boards like someone told me

Read More at : http://www.techkings.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=360081

Edited

Ive couple on order but del is slow this time of year. Let u know when I pop the back off one. ( no scart makes me think couldn't be same boards like someone told me lol )

---------- Post Merged at 11:42 PM ----------

Do ya want me to pop the back off mine and send ya a couple of pics ..Might help me get mine up and running again .....

I have a cousins one of these and it's bricked already after a flash off the official website . Any ideas of how to fix?

I am still trying to resurrect mine bud without any success .... just out of interest what was it flashed with to bric it ..

I honestly think it's the boot loader on these boxes . Never got anywhere with openvix but blackhole almost worked then went to black screen so back at square one again

I gpt another se box and fine picked all info on flashing and made sure it was compatable with the se box otherwisw its bric time .... using openvix with a sly time skin the only thing i cant get working is the "picon" i have followed the instructions and am using a 16gb usb as storage but still cant get the channels sorted ...

hi folks. newbie to this site but looking at your thread and just wanted to say I just got 3 of those (cloud ibox plus se) and bricked the first 2 then opened the third box and there was instructions not to use old firmware lol. spoke to my supplier and he advised that the ic chip had blown and id need to re solder one on. any info on this guys

Go to the website and there's pics of what needs changing. Not that straight forward from what ive heard.

Sounds like the issues people are having is because of user error nothing to do with the boxes being faulty.

I was tempted to order a few of these from China but the ebay prices are not too bad with less risk/hassle

The box i briced was an se box but i didnt know that as there was no info just a slip of paer telling me to go to a site if any issues so i loaded it with what was safe firmware turns out it was fine for version 2 bootloaders but bricked se boxes ..now the 2nd box i got had a warning to us software compatable with the se box only so it appears alot of people were caught of guard ,,,,#

Back