NEW Cloud iBox 2+ SE Vix Apollo 113 02/01/2015

I will try this out later.

Did you run into any other problems?

Heard openatv is the best image for this box now.

Hi guys, need a little advice, on the cloud ibox 2 do u still load ur line in the same way as the f5s/v8s etc or is there more to it than that,

Over my head mate I think I need to do more reading, only just got the hang of installing cline and nlines, thanks for the advice

Where do you get the Se from googled it no box comes up?

Is is this the twin tuner one you were playing with few weeks ago?

Where do you get the Se from googled it no box comes up?

Is is this the twin tuner one you were playing with few weeks ago?

It can be purchased from china - Shenzhen Air Digital Technology Co., Ltd. - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling receiver scart,receivables accounting,receiver price and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group or ebay.

Official site for details about boxes ??Shenzhen Air Digital Technology Co., Ltd

iBox 2 SE is single tuner iBox 3 SE is Sat/Cable tuners same as non SE but with fixes to hardware/software with bit of redesign.

ZGemma is the one I bet your thinking of

Great image again!

I set resolution to auto and lost picture so had to reflash. Setting tv image options to fit to screen worked good.

I'm getting timout for tuner lock while trying to start scan for autobouquetmaker, will have to rtfm.

Reflashed with same problem, anyone else with it?

Automatic scan finds all channels so abm?

Last edited:
If you set wrong resolution or anything where u lose hdmi picture just try plugging in a scart just so u can change setting back.

---------- Post Merged at 11:59 PM ----------

Great image again!

I set resolution to auto and lost picture so had to reflash. Setting tv image options to fit to screen worked good.

I'm getting timout for tuner lock while trying to start scan for autobouquetmaker, will have to rtfm. Reflashed with same problem, anyone else with it?

Its the cable from dish. Or less likely wrong setting in abm tuner config. Or less likely again a broken lnb in

I have the reception settings/configuration mode as simple and satellite pointing to 28.2e, when I do an automatic scan (785 channels found) I find all channels that I would expect eg sport etc. but when I use the start scan in ABM then I get the timeout for tuner lock. If my lnb was iffy then I wouldn't find all channels on automatic scan would I?

When the same cable is plugged into my ibox 2 plus then all is well so doubt if it's the cable when plugged into the ibox 2 plus se

ABM log file goes something like :-
Search NIM for orbital position 282
NIM found on slot 0 but it's busy
Stopping active service
Fixed dish. Waiting up to 10 seconds for tuner lock.
about 30 tuning with same amount of fails
timeout for tuner lock

Could someone please tell me their reception settings if it's on advanced, worth a try. I have plugged it into a cable put in by sly also and same problem so rules out cable.

Last edited:
Downloaded AutoBouquets E2 plugin and it worked. Does the system autobouquet scan and the plugin downloads channels? Now to fix the epg as thats not working

dont need to run sat scan when setting up box,just setup abm to run a daily scan as with an original solo single tuner abm knocks out channels to allow box to scan usually 1 am in the morning when your asleep,dont forget to set up usb for epg.

Hi, are you saying ABM will only work when there are no channels being watched because it can't get a lock? I'm new to digital tuners sorry.

If this image worked on sucmnsee's hardware then should work on mine so defo something up. I'm getting another box next week so will try image on that one, mean time i've used rytec uk xmltv for epg data.

thanks for reply

How do u fix a SE box with the wrong bootloader ? A family member made the mistake of thinking they were the same as the 2plus

Is this image working ok only asking as i want to give it ago but dont see any "thanks bud good job great image" etc posts ...

Back