New Firmware Openbox HD

got my s11 from maxsat and its an original and recieved it 24 hours after payment of £72, firmware was already installed just had to put cline details in and was away! not worth risk of ending up with a clone for the sake of a £3 saving is it?

skybox s11

got my s11 from maxsat and its an original and recieved it 24 hours after payment of £72, firmware was already installed just had to put cline details in and was away! not worth risk of ending up with a clone for the sake of a £3 saving is it?

Ye your right will get one from maxsat. Sorry for being a noob but im quite technicaly minded but have never used or seen one of these boxes. Is it easy to set up? im going to put the dish up this weekend and have it ready but can you tell me what else i need? e.g card sharing and can i download everything from this site. Also do they go off regulary if you dont update.

New Firmware. Tough if you have a clone. Not tried it yet,
It mainly mainly improve the followings:

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several luanguage, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regaring the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it

This is very interesting to a newbie like me, (point 2) I had a DM500s before it died and I am waiting for an S10 Openbox to arrive, I have been looking for a program to update files via the internet a bit like the DCC, does anyone know if this works?? has anyone done this and used it?? if so please share as I am sure there is a few people out there who would want this, Cheers in advance,

Tom.

Firmware Openbox S10HD 07/12/2011

Firmware Openbox S10HD 07/12/2011 (Shenzen)
No "Network setup"
No changelog

Attachments

• HDS2_OPENBOXS10(20111122).rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 63
Whats DH gates?
Any one check new firmware from here?
xxx.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/openbox_s10_s11/2012/0110/186

(PS
In the latest lot of firmwares released the Network and therefore CCcam menus etc are not visible.
To enable the NETWORK TAB
1_ Enter MENU
2_ Type in 6666 (or 8888 if not working)
3_ Network tab now showing as planet icon on far right of top bar.)

Read this has sync issues? Anyone have a better firmware?

used Nov update lip sync seems a lot better:
get it here:
Code:
http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/2011/1122/182.html

Last edited:
ive bought an s11 open box but when i did a blind scan it just keeps adding the same channels but says it has found different satellites im on a motorised system but i am feeling very stupid at the minute:fear:

Hey guys, have an Obox S9 which freezes after 10-12 hours on the same channel, any idea if upgrading to the firware above will fix?

Firmware skybox S12 16/12/2011

Firmware skybox S12 16/12/2011 !!!
Original Firmware for ***box S12 from Greatdvb

Attachments

• SKYBOX S12(20111216) .rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Disecq motor

Is this one the best for diseqc-motors?

its main improvements are the followings:
1. Add Multi-channels moving and edition function
2. When coming into the CCCAM setup, you need to edit the passwords at first
3. Optimize sharing protocols and hiding the account function
4. Add Avatar sharing plugin
5. solving the motor problem
6. add much more languages, for example: Bulgarian, Romanian

Hi Everyone
I can not use my irdeto card (cs link) with my openbox s 10. I tried different images but no result. Can someone help me please?

Back