new online update for 850 working

cactikid

VIP Member
newest online update now adds mgcamd to be used so nlines should work better.
well done kv and next to come will be the 780(y)

[h=2]new online update for 850 working[/h]

Hi cactikid
I've finally got my door stop working today but it's constantly freezing and glitching, should I do an online update or not :yesno:

I have a A780 box and a HD A850 box. I downloaded both files and flashed the A780 no problem with rs232 cable. However when I tried it with the HD A850 box the Kryptview loader says `No items match your search` Do I use the rs232 cable with the HD a850 file or do I flash it with a USB stick. Also the A780 file says bin file and the A850 says Image file. Could someone maybe explain where I`m going wrong?

you use the USB socket.. Switch box off - put usb stick in - switch box on - press menu on remote - scroll through options until you see USB udate - select and it will update..

Last edited:
I would just like to thank Smiffy46, Matt2881 and Dave111 as I flashed the A850 box with a Usb stick. Then upgraded to the new software sv1.02.05 with the on screen internet upgrade. Thank you.

newest online update now adds mgcamd to be used so nlines should work better.
well done kv and next to come will be the 780(y)

hi how do i get the a850 update as i cannot seem to download it on the page? any other links for it or can it be emailed to me please?

i flashed it with that dated file u said, and re scanned but no channels are showing

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 PM ----------

do i have to pay to use the box now?

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 PM ----------

where do i go to put line details and whom can i get it from, im a newbie on this just learning as i go:peace:

Back