New ZGEMMA-STAR 2S Twin Sat

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
providers. Change sky uk (sd) northern ireland to ur area.
exit once
StartScan.

Then for epg.
menu
setup
system
epg
settings. Make sure set to /media/hdd.

Then
menu
setup
crossepg
Download now.

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 PM ----------

P.s. it will update channels at 5am and epg at 5.15 so leave on and router on at night.

hey guys,im thinkin of gettin a zgemma star s2 box but dont know how to put in my clines,i currently have a skybox f6s which was easy to manually put in the clines,is the zgemma star s2 box easy to put the clines in or do i ask my server for certain format of clines or mgcamd,please help,or pm me,

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
providers. Change sky uk (sd) northern ireland to ur area.
exit once
StartScan.

Then for epg.
menu
setup
system
epg
settings. Make sure set to /media/hdd.

Then
menu
setup
crossepg
Download now.

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 PM ----------

P.s. it will update channels at 5am and epg at 5.15 so leave on and router on at night.
Do I need to download crossepg system plugin and for epg storage, USB drive is needed?

Hi all

First of im a nightmare when it comes to trying to understand the phrases used for these boxes so I apologise for my ignorance. I've decided on the zgemma 2s. Problem is I'm not keen on setting it up. Does anyone on here sell these already set up and it's just a case of putting my cline on. It's about the only thing I know to do lol.

Thanks again in advance

Use my vix 165.
Easy.
Download and put on usb stick
Put in back.
Turn on.
Add line.
Do a couple of small things to set the usb up.
Done. Everything else happens auto overnight

Cheers for the reply sucmnsee, much appreciated. I've went ahead and bought one of fleabay so as soon as I recieve it I will do as you have instructed. No doubt tho since im a total novice that I will be back pestering you lol

Sucmnsee where do I get the vix 165. I'm so useless at this. Don't know how to get ts media on either and is flashing basically downloading the vix 165 onto usb then installing it onto the zgemma box? Or is there something else I should be doing? Thanks again in advance

Sucmnsee where do I get the vix 165. I'm so useless at this. Don't know how to get ts media on either and is flashing basically downloading the vix 165 onto usb then installing it onto the zgemma box? Or is there something else I should be doing? Thanks again in advance
Click on sucmnsee's name,click on view profile,click on downloads you will see vix 165 there,download it put it on USB put in back of box,done. Press menu tsmedia is there.

What's the best software for Unraring (if that's even a term lol)

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

It's ok got one

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ----------

See once I have flashed it and box reboots, should I switch off box and take usb out, then turn back on and then once I have took zgemma folder off usb, insert it?

Last edited:
What's the best software for Unraring (if that's even a term lol)

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

It's ok got one

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ----------

See once I have flashed it and box reboots, should I switch off box and take usb out, then turn back on and then once I have took zgemma folder off usb, insert it?
Are you using USB for recording/epg etc or do you have a hdd. What size USB are you using

Back