New ZGemma Star H5.2S

If you have a USB stick plugged in for recording or pausing the stick needs to be reformatted if you dont have a usb stick plugged in then you may get this message

Hello, I'm really new to all this and I need the download to setup a Zgemma star H2s. I have found one I think, but before I can use the download area I have to post something on the forum? so how do I post something? I will ask for help on seting up the backup file if I can get on and maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I live in hope, had this box for over a year and just cant get it to work since it splattered itself and cant get in touch with the gut who set it up for me anymore, now he has taken the money..........orible sod!

Hello, I'm really new to all this and I need the download to setup a Zgemma star H2s. I have found one I think, but before I can use the download area I have to post something on the forum? so how do I post something? I will ask for help on seting up the backup file if I can get on and maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I live in hope, had this box for over a year and just cant get it to work since it splattered itself and cant get in touch with the gut who set it up for me anymore, now he has taken the money..........orible sod![/QUOTE
Try here
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...nsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-h2s-hs-h2h.html

Back