New ZGemma Star H5.2S

Hi, first post so please be gentle...
I have just flashed my Zgemma H5 with wooshbuild v5.00 but cannot access my virgin channels on the tv guide or epg. The channels are there but in the menu it doesn't give me an option to show virgin bouquets.
Any ideas please ?

Hi, first post so please be gentle...
I have just flashed my Zgemma H5 with wooshbuild v5.00 but cannot access my virgin channels on the tv guide or epg. The channels are there but in the menu it doesn't give me an option to show virgin bouquets.
Any ideas please ?

Better starting your own thread

Last edited:
Wooshbuild already has a version released for this.

One that will show the Virgin tv guide and EPG ?
I flashed with version 5.00

I have updated the website as it was misleading. The H5 version is for the H5 2S which is sat only, but if you remove AutoBouquet E2 and install AutoBouquetMaker instead and configure it for both Sky and Virgin will work.

You will need to ask a VM user how to config ABM though as I have no clue.

I do have an image just not tested yet for the H5 VM box though. Don't ask for a date as I don't know - sorry

Last edited:
I have updated the website as it was misleading. The H5 version is for the H5 2S which is sat only, but if you remove AutoBouquet E2 and install AutoBouquetMaker instead and configure it for both Sky and Virgin will work.

I do have an image just not tested yet for the H5 VM box though. Don't ask for a date as I don't know - sorry

Thanks for the reply, is AutoBouquetMaker in plugins ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:52 PM ----------

Thanks for the reply, is AutoBouquetMaker in plugins ?

Downloaded AutoBouquetsMaker and configured, all working now..

Hi there. Hope its ok to ask this in this tread. I thought i saw somewhere a few days ago that the zGemma H2S comes set to 720p is that right? I have a 1080p TV. If it does, does anyone know how to set the zGemma to match my TV. Thanks.

Hi all, we have bought an h2s and there are no channels. Do I have to buy a line/gift for this.
Sorry to tag this on this message but I wasn't sure where to post :(

There's a request section, someone will come along and link you to it if you can't find it.
(I'm on my phone so can't help you at the moment)

I've a N: line and i installed and set to start at startup on my new h2s. Power on/off with remote and it works fine - but when i take out the power from H2s i have to restart the soft manager Mgcamd for my channels to work again. Has anyone seen this before or have a fix

Well why take the power out? By doing that you are shutting it down so cam is disconnecting from your server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this now mean that the H5-2S can play dts-hd-audio from the hvec files this is what was missing from h2s any one confirm thanks

Back