Newbie to IPTV curious about prices

I love the talk of blocks, makes me feel like i'm winning :laughing: that is until they come in, then I'll probably cry

I mentioned super blocks a couple of year ago but wasn’t the first to mention it on the thread more blocks on the way

International week is a welcome break from all the worry. Hopefully the providers have measures in place to combat the super blocks next week because no doubt the powers that be are planning to hit hard.

American you say?

View attachment 94351

To answer your question, a sub with premium quality streams but not including VOD can currently be found for £10 per month/£55 per year.

A sub with standard quality streams (uk sports in 30fps etc) and regularly updated VOD movies and series can be found for £7 per month/£35 per year.

A sub from popular Chinese website with varying quality streams, extensive VOD but very disorganised channel lists and seems mainly aimed at foreign audiences starts from £1.48 a month.
Hi Pupu.
Apart from sitting in front of the tv and watching for dropouts, is there anything else a user can check the quality of a vendors streams to see if it is a premium stream or standard?

What are you looking for ?
i took a sub last year for around £35 a year. Now looking for another year and the main improvement I would be looking for is more stability, less ‘glitching’ and drop outs. Now to be fair this was only an intermittent issue.

edit
I suppose what I am really looking for is a quicker way to identify quality streams to help choosing the ‘best’ offering from the various vendors I will get offers from when posting on the “request a server” thread.

i took a sub last year for around £35 a year. Now looking for another year and the main improvement I would be looking for is more stability, less ‘glitching’ and drop outs. Now to be fair this was only an intermittent issue.
Sometimes the drop outs could be streams restarting or sorting the lb out a slight drop in connection.
As userLee has mentioned there’s always going to be the odd buffer no matter what speeds you get but as the old saying goes don’t change what’s not broken lol

I've tried a few suppliers. There is very little in between them. Roughly all the same set up. Some have there own apps some don't that's the only difference I've seen

Some update films more than others for vod/series too.

But that's it. Streams all all very similar in quality

Better than they were a few years back lol 🤣

I would say £60 to £75 a year for a good provider that gives a good service with very few issues. I have been offered subs for £30 a year but I've been there and done that and you always get issues .Tell them about issues and they tell you it must be something your end as it's perfect their end. Blah Blah Blah.
100% agree 👍

I've tried a few suppliers. There is very little in between them. Roughly all the same set up. Some have there own apps some don't that's the only difference I've seen

Some update films more than others for vod/series too.

But that's it. Streams all all very similar in quality

Better than they were a few years back lol 🤣
100% agree most servers have fhd 50fps streams now, there is a small minority who have 4k sky sports because they are so expensive to run but other than that most are the same quality. As for uptime, stability and as you said how often they are updated that's where servers are all different

Hi Pupu.
Apart from sitting in front of the tv and watching for dropouts, is there anything else a user can check the quality of a vendors streams to see if it is a premium stream or standard?

You've got what most would consider to be a "standard" iptv sub if you're paying £35 a year, and that's pretty reasonably priced. Quality of streams and stability of the streams are two different things, all iptv should run well as long as you do your regular maintenance your end, no reason to be having "drop outs" no matter what you're paying.

When looking for a new sub, forget the 24hr trial, it tells you absolutely nothing about the server, i buy one months sub first, run it then see what you get, im on one the now from here, and its rubbish, and only a one months sub could tell me that, so leave out a 24hr line when looking. AND don't forget everybody's iptv is the best out there.....until you try it....

I buy 3 month sub £18. I could save a little by going 12 months but what if provider closed with months left to run. So I stick to small inputs and if things go TU I will move to new supplier. Come on Shrewsbury.
I have quite a few friends that do the same thing mate as you never know with IPTV.
You do seem very knowledgeable with this stuff bazcfc1, i will have to keep an eye out for your posts in the future to pickup some tips (y) :sneaky: :whistle:
I think i will be doing the same hahahaha

You've got what most would consider to be a "standard" iptv sub if you're paying £35 a year, and that's pretty reasonably priced. Quality of streams and stability of the streams are two different things, all iptv should run well as long as you do your regular maintenance your end, no reason to be having "drop outs" no matter what you're paying.
One of the main reasons mate for sure,
I always do my maintenance and advise everyone else to do the same regularly,
Plus add extra memory to your stick makes a huge difference .

When looking for a new sub, forget the 24hr trial, it tells you absolutely nothing about the server, i buy one months sub first, run it then see what you get, im on one the now from here, and its rubbish, and only a one months sub could tell me that, so leave out a 24hr line when looking. AND don't forget everybody's iptv is the best out there.....until you try it....
Ive known suppliers give a month's trial in the past and you can tell they must be confident to offer that 100👌

If a provider offered me a month free trial with everything I'd asked for then I'd be well impressed with their faith in their service.
Yes some will use a full sub to hand out as trials from a week to a month uno mate so that the potential customer has the full experience exploring through the contents,

Added to there TELEGRAM support groups and there you would find all of the daily fixtures uploaded ,

They get to see any downtime if there is and usually all the seller would ask for is honest feedback if no sale plus most have multiple packages with backup apps from different server's incase of any disruptions plus, VOD, PPV and series's is added as an added bonus for free,
You just gotta find the right one.

If a provider was offering me a free month trial I'd be setting up a new email every month and contacting them and never paying for iptv again🤣

If a provider was offering me a free month trial I'd be setting up a new email every month and contacting them and never paying for iptv again🤣
🙈🙉🙊 that's why they only use family, freinds and friends of friends,
Helps keep everyone safe and keeps the trial hoppers OUT *👑💫

Back