No signal h5.2tc

When I scan via ABM I get an error unable to scan tuner c please check it is configured correctly.
When i do a scan but not via ABM no channels found.
I live in Oswaldtwistle nr Accrington

Interesting about the ABM scan.. It means that you either :
A) don't have the correct region set in ABM / Providers.
B) have a problem with your coax cable

But due to the fact your channel scans are returning nothing.. I'd suggest it's your coax cable myself. Can you confirm that you have the virgin coax cable going into the RF port on the box? Either naturally or by the coax to RF adapter?

Interesting about the ABM scan.. It means that you either :
A) don't have the correct region set in ABM / Providers.
B) have a problem with your coax cable

But due to the fact your channel scans are returning nothing.. I'd suggest it's your coax cable myself. Can you confirm that you have the virgin coax cable going into the RF port on the box? Either naturally or by the coax to RF adapter?
Hi,
I would normally agree but when i disconnect the h5.2tc and connect my h2h using the same cable it works with no problem.
Yes the cable is connected correctly and i have also tried a new RF adapter but still no joy.
On the back of the H5.2TC there is only two connectors one for Sky and one for Virgin

Hi,
I would normally agree but when i disconnect the h5.2tc and connect my h2h using the same cable it works with no problem.
Yes the cable is connected correctly and i have also tried a new RF adapter but still no joy.
On the back of the H5.2TC there is only two connectors one for Sky and one for Virgin
I'll assume the H2H is working and has the correct info on it, in ABM and Tuner Config for example?
I'd suggest you flash with the image I sent to your inbox, then maybe use the H2H as a guideline to adjust the region in ABM / Providers (if you need to). I'd say the Tuner Config in my setup will work for you too with me being in Manchester myself..

Hi,

In tuner configuration, make sure it's set to virginmedia all systems

go to service searching>manuual scan
scroll down to 'type of scan' and go left/right until it says 'complete'
then click green button to perform a scan

Hi,

I have had this before where my H52TC has detected a region frequency change before my H2H. Makes no sense but its happened twice now.

I'll assume the H2H is working and has the correct info on it, in ABM and Tuner Config for example?
I'd suggest you flash with the image I sent to your inbox, then maybe use the H2H as a guideline to adjust the region in ABM / Providers (if you need to). I'd say the Tuner Config in my setup will work for you too with me being in Manchester myself..
Yes the H2H is working with no problems. Also no problems with the ABM. I am starting to think maybe a problem with the H5.2TC.
Thanks for your help DavidL23 just hope we can sort it.

In tuner configuration, make sure it's set to virginmedia all systems

go to service searching>manuual scan
scroll down to 'type of scan' and go left/right until it says 'complete'
then click green button to perform a scan
i will give it a try when i get home thanks. But i am quite sure i have already done this but will check

i will give it a try when i get home thanks. But i am quite sure i have already done this but will check

If it's set to scan a predefined transponder and the transponder has changed, you'll get nothing coming in, scan 'complete' and it should find 400 video and 37 radio, then scan in ABM to sort the channels

Forget about abm if the tuner is faulty you wont get nought,can you show what settings are inputted into your tuner setup and providers like 6887,6952 etc and qam 64 and 256 are also ticked

Sorry guys not being ignorant I had to fly to Germany last night and won’t get home until Saturday morning.
As soon as I get home I will be trying your suggestions and believe me I am very gretfull.

Hi guys,
Just like to say thanks for everybody’s help.
The box is now up and running.
I was unable to flash using the H3.2tc the box just wouldn’t except it.
Did a complete scan and it found all the channels.
Decided to reinstall wooshbuild and everything started to work.
Once again thanks.
Best regards
Pintpot

Hi guys,
Just like to say thanks for everybody’s help.
The box is now up and running.
I was unable to flash using the H3.2tc the box just wouldn’t except it.
Did a complete scan and it found all the channels.
Decided to reinstall wooshbuild and everything started to work.
Once again thanks.
Best regards
Pintpot
you need the image for H5.2tc, not H3.2tc

Back