no sound

hi if also no sound on ss main event. then yes you need to update to latest image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hi there,
I also have the same issue on Sky News HD, Eurosports 1 and 2 HD, and a few other random HD channels. However other HD channels such as Sky Movies HD do have sound. Sounds like we have the same issue. All SD channels though have normal sound.
Did you manage to fix this?

Hi there,
I also have the same issue on Sky News HD, Eurosports 1 and 2 HD, and a few other random HD channels. However other HD channels such as Sky Movies HD do have sound. Sounds like we have the same issue. All SD channels though have normal sound.
Did you manage to fix this?
If you go to the channel and press audio button do you get ac3 option to change it.

Yes - but it didn't make a difference. Is this a known issue that updating to the latest build will fix?
There was an issue a while back where everyone was losing audio due to image problems / cam problems and updating to latest image resolved this.

There was an issue a while back where everyone was losing audio due to image problems / cam problems and updating to latest image resolved this.
Thanks @qasim22 - can i just confirm (as a total newbie!) that the image you are talking about upgrading is the Whooshbuild image, rather than a specific Zgemma-released image?

Thanks @qasim22 - can i just confirm (as a total newbie!) that the image you are talking about upgrading is the Whooshbuild image, rather than a specific Zgemma-released image?
if using wooshbuild then yes update the image to latest 6.1 i think it is! or known as WB 7

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back