1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Non FTA gone black

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Sadsac1966, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Sadsac1966

Sadsac1966 Registered

I have a zgemma h2s and 3 openbox v8s all lost non fta channels, in relations house a mile away i have 2 zgemma h2s and 1 openbox v8s same problem. On 2 different internet providers. Any one help or know why

thanks for any help

2. judetron

judetron Registered

Sounds like your provider has gone down.....contact supplier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

A blank screen on subscription channels means the subscription channels are not clearing...

two different location & same issues suggests your providers server could be down:
    are both houses with the same line/gift provider?
    are they both supplied by the same server?
    did you take both lines/gifts out at the same time? (they may have expired)

4. Sadsac1966

Sadsac1966 Registered

3 different line providers

5. judetron

judetron Registered

On the h2s in the softcam panel check if the line is active, have you done a network test ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. lamblamb

lamblamb Forum Supporter

or it could be that all 3 providers are reselling lines from the same source ;-)

7. Sadsac1966

Sadsac1966 Registered

Well everything has just mysteriously come back on - stll non the wiser - thanks for the help anyway