Openbox v8s no signal

Fix

NO, there is something definitely wrong with the v8s... Twice now i had the same problem. Returned the first box and get it replaced and after few weeks same story again whereby, some channels will show No signal (CNN for example) while others are showing...
I have used several channels lists, changed firmware etc... same story. I did a direct scan and for example on the same frequency, you can get 4 out of 15 channels, (yes on the same frequency) or you can no signal on some other frequencies (when tried to do it manual as well). When i put my other box (spiderbox and Vu+) presto ALL channels are there...
I am sure others are pulling their hair on this , same as me, and a help (if any) will be appreciated .
Thanks guys

I know this sounds stupid but its true. Change the power cable. Although yours is coming on and showing no signal. The power plug is faulty or the wrong one.

Hope this helps

I know this sounds stupid but its true. Change the power cable. Although yours is coming on and showing no signal. The power plug is faulty or the wrong one.

Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

This actually worked! Thankyou so much! I tried everything but didn't realise I had changed the power lead with another device, I put the original one back in and everything is working again, thanks for posting this or I would have never worked it out

Thanks so much. I fitted a new dish today convinced it was a lnb / dish fault. I tried my nox in a different room attached to a different dish and it worked. So as above convinced myself it was a dish problem. All it was is I plugged my kodi box adapter into my open box by mistake. Same fitment very slight different adapter. A day later I eventually come across your post. Dive out of bed at 10 pm to check and you are bang on. Wrong adapter had me puzzled all day. Thanks so much I have been in pieces today regards

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 PM ----------

Thanks so much. I fitted a new dish today convinced it was a lnb / dish fault. I tried my nox in a different room attached to a different dish and it worked. So as above convinced myself it was a dish problem. All it was is I plugged my kodi box adapter into my open box by mistake. Same fitment very slight different adapter. A day later I eventually come across your post. Dive out of bed at 10 pm to check and you are bang on. Wrong adapter had me puzzled all day. Thanks so much I have been in pieces today regards

Thank you very much for this. I was using a different power cable and didn't want to open the one I got with the box, but can't believe something as small as this would fix the issue.

I had no signal issue and thanks to reading this it's solved.like the guy previous I accidentally plugged in the power for android box to open box.switched cables around and all channels fine..

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Openbox no signal

Hi guys I need your help I have just bought an openbox and it has no signal my LNB connection is twin cable I have a twin cable and it has been fitted in by sky I have tried both of the cables and still no progress please can you help me guys there is no problem with my Internet help me please

My openbox has just lost signal. Tried everything that has been mentioned above, but no luck. I have noticed before though, that when my Zgemma H2H sat cable is disconnected it made the openbox in the other room say no signal. This is very strange as they are separated lnb's.

My openbox has just lost signal. Tried everything that has been mentioned above, but no luck. I have noticed before though, that when my Zgemma H2H sat cable is disconnected it made the openbox in the other room say no signal. This is very strange as they are separated lnb's.

Fta working at all?

I had no signal issue and thanks to reading this it's solved.like the guy previous I accidentally plugged in the power for android box to open box.switched cables around and all channels fine..

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Yeah, while setting up a second box I used the power supply from the android box by mistake! The openbox powered up but no signal.

Back