Openbox V8s Scrambled

Hi Jack,

Did you ever sort this? I am having the same issue. I am going to upgrade to another very recent firmware tonight, but I am still concerned that my internet connection / router could be playing a part.

Any help / advice welcome!

regards

Chris

Hi Jack,

Did you ever sort this? I am having the same issue. I am going to upgrade to another very recent firmware tonight, but I am still concerned that my internet connection / router could be playing a part.

Any help / advice welcome!

regards

Chris

If all your channels are scrambled apart from freeview then you need to buy another gift.

sure its nothing to do with the internet? The chap I got the gift from was sure of it. I'm also having difficulties when updating the firmware that it says hardware mismatch. struggling to work out whether its bad gift, bad box, or internet connection issues!

sure its nothing to do with the internet? The chap I got the gift from was sure of it. I'm also having difficulties when updating the firmware that it says hardware mismatch. struggling to work out whether its bad gift, bad box, or internet connection issues!

best trying a free 24hr test line then you'll know for sure if it's the line or not, not many sellers you can trust tbh so I wouldn't always believe what they say. If you press menu and go to network setting then if it's connected to the internet you know it's not that.

Cheers, yes i'll give that a try. the green light is on where it says network... but because my weather app didn't work, someone pointed out it could be back internet connection; however the epg downloads so god knows!!!

Hey all,
I have an openbox v8s connected to my router via ethernet cable. This was working fine but my router was stopping and starting for no reason so i decided to get a differant router so i got a belkin n300 (F7D4302 v1) and somehow my openbox wont work with the new router. I have checked the cable with my laptop and it seems ok. I went back to my old router and the openbox works fine so i reckon some setting in the new router is blocking it. Or is there some settings i need to change in the openbox for the new router? I am back using the old router until i can find a solution so any help or ideas would be great thanks.

Back