picons

jibbbbbb

hi all just updated my box all good now installed new skin sly 1 hd all I need now are picons for it can someone give me a link so I can get it all finished today many thanks

ok download picons from world of sat vix images got the picons on the box WIN_20161112_17_10_23_Pro.jpg but nothing on the TV where am I going wrong thanks

Plugins>setup>system>EPG>Graphical EPG setiings

Change service title mode to Picon and service name.

You might have to do the same in Graphical Info Bar Settings too.

That should activate the picon folder you have installed.

thank you mate done it as you said all worked fine but on sky channels this is all I get WIN_20161114_17_01_46_Pro.jpgCan not really see it I have managed to make the picons longer but can't make them bigger , any ideas once again thank you

That might be the size of the Picons pack. They do different sizes depending what you want. You can also change the column widths to better fit your Picons. Not at my box so would have to look tomorrow.

Had a quick look and the only thing I can suggest is to go into the settings for graphical infobar epg and graphical epg and play around with the Picons width settings.

Maybe restart the box completely for changes to take effect.

If that still didn't work, look at the Picons file you downloaded and make sure the size is correct.

Back