Picture

Bindon100

Hi noticed the pic quality not quite as good as the skybox or openbox what chip is it on the motherboard thats for it as have some spare parts from mother boards i wouldnt mind trying to swap them over and see if it gives me a better pic quality any ideas what im looking for

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

so you`re gonna lift the video chip out of the zgemma and plop in one from an Openbox?? !!

good luck with that ....

I'm sure if you can take the chip and swap them over, I'm sure you can look at it.

as said good luck lol

I have a m3 skybox and a x3 openbox box which i intended on binning anyway so i dont mind is there a better chip out there i should be looking out for dont mind buying one if there one that will make a diff

Best buy another box just in case. Has my wife would say, 'Here's a black bin bag'

Good Luck:boom:

any idea on how you intend to do this swap over - can you give us a run through?
I intend on taking it out and swapping it was wondering if any one else had done it thats all tried looking through posts but didnt find anything

Why don't you just buy a better box if your not happy with this one
I am happy with it i can see the diff in my tv from one box to the other and wondered if there a quick fix to solve this or it a case of upgrading the box any recommendations ?

any idea on how you intend to do this swap over - can you give us a run through?
I intend on taking it out and swapping it was wondering if any one else had done it thats all tried looking through posts but didnt find anything

Oh, ok...

sounds like a simple upgrade then, maybe we can all have a YouTube video??

Just a thought tho`,... do we need any special tools for this?

the pic quality not quite as good as the skybox

Have you checked the setting withing the box? is your box or TV set to do the up-scaling?
I'd be looking for other reasons for this rather than think the picture quality produced by the zgemma is anything other than top draw

Video and step by step talk through would be good. I got the number for the fire brigade on stand by just in case you may need it.

Most prob road wars as will be running from the wife for burning my kitchen down ! Still not been forgiven for the ebike i built for which my kitchen floor still has the wheeel spin marks from when the trottle was stuck open !

Back