Picture

I wouldn't have a wife if I done the kitchen floor thing haha. Good on you for trying something new legend

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have scrubbed the floor but you can still see a faint blackish patches ! Bought and built it as a way to get back and fore work was good could get up to about 35 with peddling as well built the battery pack into my ruck sack so you couldnt tell it was a ebike was great the only problem is i came off it twice once run over and once didnt have my hands on the handle bars going down a hill and hit a drain ! Knocked myself out twice ! The wife made me sell it as i didnt know who i was the 2nd time ! Im itching to build another one but my bags would already be packed !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

After you've done that could you see if it's possible to put the "chip" from the sky q box and fit it into my Sky HD box :)

I have scrubbed the floor but you can still see a faint blackish patches ! Bought and built it as a way to get back and fore work was good could get up to about 35 with peddling as well built the battery pack into my ruck sack so you couldnt tell it was a ebike was great the only problem is i came off it twice once run over and once didnt have my hands on the handle bars going down a hill and hit a drain ! Knocked myself out twice ! The wife made me sell it as i didnt know who i was the 2nd time ! Im itching to build another one but my bags would already be packed !

That is the greatest story ever. Good luck with everything you plan on doing very clever by the sounds

Anyway to acutally update the post i decided on trying a new hdmi lead just waiting for it to arrive will try a new lead will then try the box settings and if and when i come across a cheap enough on 2nd hand will try it out see if it any better any worse may be a while yet so bare with me got to save some pennies first

That is the greatest story ever. Good luck with everything you plan on doing very clever by the sounds

No not at all just enjoy a challange job very easy so have a lot of spare time to work to plan things properly and a lot of people i can take advice from plus i also ask on here where there are some very clever people
standing on the shoulders of giants springs to mind !

Back