Please help with wifi settings

Hi all I've im new to this and ive bought a 2nd hand h2s box with wooshbuild already set up, s far as I know I've watch many YouTube vids on how to set I wireless but for some reason i can't seem to set it up properly. I did once find my wireless network but when i pressed on it everything vanished and i was back to say 1 searching for network and no network being found please please help

Thing is I've read a lot already from this site and watched a dew set ups aswell however I get the wlan and it's default and once and only once I found my network so most of what I've read and you kindly pointed me to I've done. And I'm at a loss now. Because it's a 2nd box already set up with woosh and set up to the other persons settings, would it be better if I factory reset and started from scratch. Thanks for earlier comment and help.

Scan wireless networks, highlight your one change encryption to WPA/WPA2 put in network key, hit ok to activate, save (something to that affect)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mark go to argos buy some home plugs there £21.99 for a pair. they use your house wiring to transfer data.they better than wifi.easy to set up and you can add to them giving you an internet connection in every room.i have 2 bedrooms running off these and they are faultless.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Make sure you've got a wireless dongle driver installed from drivers/extension's I had to install one for mine Go to menu system settings then adaptor settings select wireless adaptor then scan available networks select yours then where it says dchp change to yes change security key to wpa_wpa2 I think it's called enter your wireless password then press green to save and should say configuring network if complete should get a box tell you wireless state that you are connected and away you go mate

Scan wireless networks, highlight your one change encryption to WPA/WPA2 put in network key, hit ok to activate, save (something to that affect)

I'm not getting any networks showing. It did once show my network I clicked on it and it disappeared.

Make sure you've got a wireless dongle driver installed from drivers/extension's I had to install one for mine Go to menu system settings then adaptor settings select wireless adaptor then scan available networks select yours then where it says dchp change to yes change security key to wpa_wpa2 I think it's called enter your wireless password then press green to save and should say configuring network if complete should get a box tell you wireless state that you are connected and away you go mate

Thank you I've followed your steps but cannot find the file extensions to install drivers. Again thank you so much for your help.

Go into menu plugins press green to download plugins then you want drivers then look for network-usb-rt3070 (10-r3) that's what driver I use on all my boxes and works on all my wireless dongles

Go into menu plugins press green to download plugins then you want drivers then look for network-usb-rt3070 (10-r3) that's what driver I use on all my boxes and works on all my wireless dongles
This may sound stupid and I am a newbie but how do i download the drivers if I cannot connect to the internet. I hope I'm not seriously looking stupid here ??

Right so if I connect it via an Ethernet then I should follow the above instructions of getting the drivers. Thank you so much everyone your help is so much appreciated.

Flash with ipab , Ralink RT5370 is the WiFi dongle chip works straight outta the box , search eBay for the above chipset and skybox WiFi dongle

Back