Please help with wifi settings

Ive tried the cables and swapped them around and still the same. However if I change the transponder setting some show a signal and others don't when I do find the signal the best I've had is 81% and search and it's found 14 channels. But when I come out of that and do a full search the most channels I've found is 131 but a lot of them are radio and music channels. But most are foreign channels. I've not found any channels uk like BBC it channel 4 only freeview channel found which I recognized was pick. Could my dish be in the wrong position.? Thanks

,..if it's a rental, possible previous foreign tennents

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If he had an old sly box could he connect that up and see if it is anything to do with the dish not aligned to what it needs to be or wouldn't it make a difference just a thought I might be wrong

Could I flash the box again with ipab and when it's meant show channel 4 could on the move the dish to see if it picks up a signal and hope for the picture to come on

When you reflashed it did you set your tv region you can try with ipab you've got nothing to loose mate
I did do the region of south yorkshire as that's the nearest to me I'm actually in west yorkshire but that was not in the list. However that shows the same tv. It was set 1st of all to west midlands

Back