PLEX IPTV or just IPTV

snakefeet

Hi im looking for either a PLEX server with good stable reliable IPTV or IPTV subscription on its own woth UK/USA channels including sport to add to android kodi & zgemma.
Would like to test first or purchase one months sub.

Hi im looking for either a PLEX server with good stable reliable IPTV or IPTV subscription on its own woth UK/USA channels including sport to add to android kodi & zgemma.
Would like to test first or purchase one months sub.
looking for the same sports hd

Looking for this below please PM ME

QUOTE=snakefeet;572344]Hi im looking for either a PLEX server with good stable reliable IPTV or IPTV subscription on its own woth UK/USA channels including sport to add to android kodi & zgemma.
Would like to test first or purchase one months sub.[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone
as the post above im looking for reliable quality iptv provider with hd sports can you pm me with details please
thanks

Looking for IPTV/Dremplex with IPTV. Am currently using a zgemma h.2s and have full sly, but am looking for all 3pm, fox sports, NBCSN, Bein etc hopefully HD etc from foreign providers. Please PM

I have plex installed on Now TV box, looking for a decent server for TV series and maybe some IPTV. Please PM if you can help.

Just a catch up from original post.
I couldnt find a plex iptv client that would support what i was after.
I went with streamtv who are excellent for android boxes.
I was looking for a good provider for my enigma2 receiver (zgemma h2s) but ended up partnering with root and now use that via a plugin that auto updates and works perfect for me and does what i wanted. Especially 3pms

Back