Red Light and won't boot

gazhodge

Hi all,

Just some advice please,

I've come to use my cloud-ibox 11 today and it won't boot up :(

Does anyone have any ideas why? I've not used the box for around a month.

The box has openPli on it.

it sounds like you have put on an offical image on the box. however, this can be fixed.

May not be connected at all but I just tried (supposedly) official ibox 2 plus Appolo 1 flash. Remote woukdnt work at all. Maybe try old backup you have rather than the latest version and turn off software update. But like I say, different box, fw and image so may be unrelated. Just thinking may be repeat of may probs that affected all images.

you killing boxes again ?????? apollo is new vix image and drivers and not for clones again lol

It was a supposedly ibox version. But not quite lol
Its ok. Fixed in 3 minutes aint bad ;-)

Last edited:
All i have is the download (not the one above) :beg:i get one red light on the front of the box and the Air Digital Technology on the screen. My usb is flashing orange in the back of the box but thats all it's doing :fartlight:
I am close to just seeing how far i can throw the box :bye: For some reason it doesnt want to flash or update.

Any ideas?

Some boxs/images dont show progress on front of box with 'done'. Try flash procedure for 6 minutes, turn off, remove stick and reboot. Maybe?

Left ythe box over an hour before the light went off on ghte usb stick, turned the box off and removed the stick, turned it back on and its still at the air digital technology screen :-( don't really know what else to do,

At the bottom right of any page type ibox4 into search it should bring up what you need.
you know ibox 4 isnt real? Its a bootleg box. So careful what you do with it.....

Back