Rip off carpet cleaners

YouTube - Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that brings back so many memories of yrs gone by - Made my day!!! :):)

Not a Jedward fan but loved the song and Vanilla Ice wow!!

What a great day ive had today!!!!

Last edited:
well since you asked My Autistic son has just had a trial for a job. And as he enjoyed it and they want him back i bought him a wii game Udraw ( only coz i needed the Tablet) oh and my 18 yr old took me for a beer!!! yay!! his 1st time at bar!

Good for you linny, on both counts, trust you (you happy person) to ruin Dee's rant thread with a nice story LOL

this is what we used Rug Doctor

rent_rugdoctor_mpack_oxy.jpg

worked a treat

well since you asked My Autistic son has just had a trial for a job. And as he enjoyed it and they want him back i bought him a wii game Udraw ( only coz i needed the Tablet) oh and my 18 yr old took me for a beer!!! yay!! his 1st time at bar!

i hope he drank sensibly lol

hi there, im a carpet cleaner and it should only cost you around £20 to get a living room carpet cleaned unless its massive then it would be around £35, these cowboys that are springing up everywhere ripping people off should be strung up punched repeatedly.

hi there, im a carpet cleaner and it should only cost you around £20 to get a living room carpet cleaned unless its massive then it would be around £35, these cowboys that are springing up everywhere ripping people off should be strung up punched repeatedly.

that's reasonable, like i said i was quoted £85 for a 6 bedroom 3 floor house.

Back