Rytec Down Again?

gmanpanthro

TK Veteran
Hi my whole epg has gone, went to do a manual scan and rytec is no longer a source, just satmate uk and IT.

done an update (im atv 5.1 H.2S) and still nothing. Also tried from another thread replacing xmltvimport.pyo and still nothing.

anyone else experiencing same thing?

That's what the manual button normally does when Rytec is working. The events counts up and up and up until it has finished.

I am using XMLTV Import plugin. What do you use??

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both xmltv importer and rytec. I have tried copying the XMLTVConfig.py file from another thread on these boards but still the only 2 sources are satmate UK and IT.

I have been into AutoBouquetsMaker and checked my providers in there and recreated bouquets too.

I hope that covers what you mean?

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ----------

I have managed to put CrossEPG on, I am just try it now. I FAILED - couldn't get it to update EPG.

Last edited:
Yes, when i select Blue for sources it lists only as above. Am I not doing something or missing understanding?

dont use xmltv but checked my solo2 and only UK and IT listed now and i had a list of 20 providers before.
i only use cross epg for all my boxes and no issues.

So it is more than a few users then, it is a system wide problem.

Will this correct it's self or will I need to keep checking sources? They vanished on their own, so guessing they will come back on their own?

only other thing i can suggest is to rescan fully 28.2 as it will over write you old channels just in case the epg channel has changed,also then do abm and redo epg and see.

Back