Satellite dish kits

I need to get up on the ladder this weekend and Install a dish and coax.

I was just wondering whether anyone has any recommendations to buy a full kit from?

Where have people bought there's from in the past?

All depends on what type of Satelllite you are try to reach If its just sky 28.2 a normal sky dish will do of flea bay Also go for a quad lnb (this will help if setting up more than 1 box) I would also get a sat meter which will help line it up

Ye Just Astra 28.2 I'm after, been looking at fleabay for a dish, quad lnb and a twin/shotgun coax as I'm going to have a twin tuner box.. Is that right?

Yes with quad lnb gives you option for 2 boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes mate that is right you could always buy an 8 way lnb for £7 on ebay and install it to you dish while your up there that way you can have upto 4 to 8 boxes in your house.

My kit arrived yesterday, ended up ordering a bigger dish anyway but thanks for the advice, will give that site a look when I get chance today.

Could I ask what the amalgamating tape is used for?

My kit arrived yesterday, ended up ordering a bigger dish anyway but thanks for the advice, will give that site a look when I get chance today.

Could I ask what the amalgamating tape is used for?

It's basiclly weather proof tape you wrap it around the ends to create a tight seal it's a must have. (can be purchased for good price of web)

Back