Scrambled channels on Openbox v5s problems?

Not sure if you read the thread. The issue relates to latest firmware having been deleted from skybox site. People including myself updated to the old fw which was newest on skyboxs site. This only happened recently there's no info about it in the link you posted. I did use the search to find this thread and hopefully the solution. If this is the way people go on here, I can't see myself using the forum. You might know more than most people here, we're all here to learn no need to be a dick. I bet you're a right laugh to be around...

Last edited:
Hi,

I am also having the problem with BoxNation as the audio works but there is no picture and is scrambled, do you know where I can get this firmware from and how would I go about installing or updating it?

Many thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:14 AM ----------

It is an Openbox V5S by the way

I just updated to latest list on v8s and a lot of my channels were scrambled so puzzled by this I went to make a brew thinking what to do now probs took about 15 minutes leaving scrambled channel on when I returned channels had unscrambled hope this helps someone

Back